Understanding at its best

• Dedicated to Any MGK girls <3

It was about 3am when I heard a rustling in the house. I rolled over and Colson was still asleep, I slipped out of his hold and looked under the bed where I had a knife hidden. I grabbed it and I walked out of the room, I knew who it was and I was ready to take him down. I was trying to figure out where the noise was coming from, then I figured it out this was my worst nightmare coming true. I opened the door and then there was Matt, He was holding Morgan and standing over Abels crib.

" What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled in a whisper

" I can still imagine this, You and I with kids. We could be the perfect family and I could protect you." he responded t Bo me.

" No, I could raise these kids while you were in jail and I was out raising kids by myself. But its never gonna happen anyways. I can protect myself by the way." I replied to him

"But can you take care of yourself, Colson and these kids?" He asked

"Yes I can. and you can put Her back in her crib and leave NOW" I said sternly

" How about no! because if I leave these kids are going with me." he said

" No, If you take those kids you will have your whole club finding you and you will be dead the moment they do." I replied I heard colson walking down the hallway and near the door. " Shit!" I said and colson opened the door.

" What in the Hell are you doing holding my daughter." Colson said attempting to run at Matt but I stepped in front of him before he could. " Why are you stopping me?" Colson yelled

" Number 1 don't yell, this will be even worse if they wake up and number 2 hes not just gonna give her up, if you go at her someone will get hurt and it will be Morgan." I said to him as he stepped back trying to figure out what to do next.

" I CANT BELIEVE YOUR WITH THIS DOUCHE, HES NOT EVEN TRYING TO GET HIS KID FROM ME" Mat yelled putting Morgan into the crib with Abel. He stepped towards me and I motioned for Colson to stay where he was. Matt put his hands on my waist and pulled me in close.

" Matt you need to step back, right now.Im not with you for a reason I love Colson and if you love me you will back off and leave my house right now." I replied tearing up

" Oh no don't cry Em, im sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." he spoke sincerely as he stepped back and left. I backed up to the wall and slid down to the floor and put my head in between my knees.

" Im sorry Colson I never should have had yall come  back." I said in tears.

" Its okay" He spoke going over to the crib and checking on the kids.