Prolog

'Why are you doing this?!' my mom screams. Her wrists are bleeding, the blood flows along her arms, down her feet and the soil absorbs it.

It's a warm summer night. The sky is clear and dark blue, hundreds of stars are shining. It's full moon, a beautiful atmosphere. The cornfield looks giant, the plants are high raised. It's so quiet out here. No traffic, no other people around, nothing but silence. At least before they woke up and got hysterical.

'I hope you burn in hell' my father yells.
My brother keeps on crying.
I loved them like a girl loves her family. That wasn't a special love, it was more like a familiar connection, not possible to disconnect.
If Milo wouldn't be here, we would meet in hell again.
It's a creepy situation. Three family members hanging on three giant wooden crosses. At least they die like Jesus did, that should actually make them proud.
I can't let them hang around here any longer, I want them to disappear. With a can of gasoline I prepare their special graveyard. Without gravestones.
I take the lighter and hold it in my hand for a minute. I have no alternatives, I need to immolate them, if not, I won't be happy the rest of my entire life. He is the only thing I need, I would do everything for him.

They screamed as loud as they can, but it won't help them. Half of their bodies are already burned.

The only thing left of them is the disgusting smell of burned flesh and hair and the rest of their bodies in piles of ash.

Then I woke up..