Some Crush are meant to be crushed.

Beautiful Portia Doubleday as Heather.
This is the last introduction chapter like last three, Hope you like the new characters..

Sadrice P.O.V

Nature always wear the colours of spirit, The endless grass, the endless leaves, the immense strength of the oak expanding, the unalloyed joy of finch and blackbird; from all of them I receive a little... to be beautiful and to be calm, without mental fear, is the ideal of nature. When you go out in woods and valleys, with your heart rather harassed then bruised, and when you suffer from vexation more then grief. It seems trees all hold out their arms to you to relieve you of the burden of your heavy thoughts. If I'm not able to achieve it, at least I can think of it.

I don't know why are these restrictions, restriction to feel relieved, feel calm, to feel serene. I think Albus is luckier in this matter, at least he have poor ball to blow off his frustration, but I can't do that also. Sometimes I really want to confront my father for these restriction or Nia for her hesitation, though I know the reasons, but I can't stand these any more. Sadrice Navel Longbottom , cool dude of Hogswart, Champion of Gridshpe , he can do anything he wants ... that's what every student here and my cousins think about me, except Albus . Every girls wants me and think that I can have anyone I point to, But truth is something what they can't even imagine. Other parents push their kids to play around nature, but me? I'm restricted to even observe nature closely, specially trees. Which I think is the most beautiful gift of nature.

Memories, good one makes us smile, best one makes us regret that we can't have that moments again, gloomy memories we try to erase but we can't. I tried really harder to erase one and only one poignant incident of my life but failed miserably. How can I forget my father's behavior that evening? It was our first Christmas holiday after we joint Hogswart, our whole family was gathered for Christmas dinner, I and Nia were very close during those days like shadow to soul, Albus was there but mine and Nia's bonding was something else. I was so excited to show her new swing, which I hanged for her with the help of my father. She was really happy and excited to sway on the beautiful red and green ball swing, I help her to climbed up and start to push swing from its back to sway, I was way too happy it was like every part of my body is filled with joy and excitement as I look at Nia laughing with all her spirit, my eyes were enjoying the view and was feeling complete for the first time. I then gaze upon the beauty of nature; I wonder if the snow loves the trees and field, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up with white quilt; perhaps its saying "Go to sleep, till the summer comes again." And they sleep in peace, there silence makes our heart feel lighter then feather.

"Sadrice! "

I don't know what happened to my father, he shouted at me and ordered to get inside the house immediately, he was so angry that his hard tone made Nia squirm, she thought that my father doesn't want me to play with her; she was so afraid that she ran away to her mom crying. After that I tried hard to cheer her up and find opportunity to be with her, but her hesitation always created distance between us, and that distance grew even more when Albus started dating with that unworthy shit. That distance grew up as a man to show me his hand to stop me stepping towards Nia, when Albus broke down last year; it was horrible and gloomiest memory for not only Albus but for Nia and me also. After that Nia was like a doctor for Albus nursing his heart's wounds. She forgot so easily that I exist and all this happened because of my father, first I thought his problem was Nia but after six months after that weird evening, I get back home for summer holidays and then I realize that It's not Nia but Dad doesn't want me to be near trees and that restriction has bind me today also. I need to talk about this to my father , when I get back to home this time, I'm no more kid now he have to answer me, I need my answers any how to make peace with my soul.