Family tree

A/N
Not much will happen in this chapter. Before we get into the story I wanted to explain everything.
22222222222222222222222

Damon's POV
" Umm I guess I need to explain everything," Damon said like it was a question.
" Yes. I think you do! " Replied an impatient Stefan.

" Well , I guess I'll go back to the beginning.
When we were born , mother realised Dacia would be a witch.
And you know how against witches father was . So as you know , she convinced Aunt Amelia to raise Dacia like she was her own child, and never told father about her .

While we were growing up we were allowed to go and visit her a lot , which we did , that's how we stayed so close.

Anyway, I had no idea who he really was at the time.
But in 1862 Dacia was sneaking out to meet a boy , and I helped her . Turned out he was a vampire.

And that vampire was Kol Mikaelson. After a while the originals were going to leave .
Before they left , Kol turned Dacia and taught her how to be a vampire.

He also gave her a daylight ring , his to be exact , since the originals don't need them .
In 1863 just before they were leaving, Klaus found out about Dacia and daggered Kol for it .

She loved him . And he loved her .
That was why they promised they'd find each other again.
And so instead of spending her eternity with us , Dacie here has spent it looking for Kol ."

" Damon's right Stefan , and no matter what Kol has done I really did love him ." She tries to explain.

" Wow! " Is all Stefan can say , in shock from what he has heard .

" So sis , why are you really back ?"
Damon interrupts .

" Well I heard what happened to Elena . And Damon , I might be able to help you ."

A/N
I'm gonna leave it there .
Sorry it's been a really short chapter but I felt Dacia's backstory needed to be explained.

The next chapter will be mainly flashbacks, and I will try and make it as long as I can .

Georgia Xxx