Hidden powers

Well , time to find out about what Kol's been hiding....

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Present day

" When are you going to tell your family Kol , ?" Dacia asks exasperatedly .

" Soon . You know before now Klaus would have killed me if he realised I could be more powerful than him " Kol says .

" But now I think he'd understand.
He might be mad you kept it from him but he wouldn't hurt you "

" Bex could have powers Darling, we are twins after all , and she has no idea "

" Then we need to tell her Kol "

" Fine ! I'll tell her tomorrow okay? "

" Good .
Waiter , could we get another bottle over here ? "
Dacia calls , signalling to the waiter about their empty glasses of Chardonnay.

They sit back and enjoy their drinks , holding hands across the table.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

The next day

Knock knock knock

Kol enters Rebekah's room .
Rebekah is sat on the bed , just finishing painting her nails .

" What is it ? " Rebekah asks .

" Um well I need to tell you something sister, and I think you're going to be mad...

"Go on then !" She exclaims , getting impatient.

" Well you see .... remember how we had powers when we were human?

Ummm ...maybe we might still have them...

" WHAT !?"

" Well before mother did the original spell , I realised we would lose them , then when I told her that if we couldn't keep our powers, the most powerful line of witches in the world would cease to exist, well she just had to agree to letting us keep them "
Kol finished nervously.

" So you're telling me WE are the original witchpires in Kalea's prophecy ?! "

" That we are sister ,
I never told anyone because you know how power hungry Klaus was ... He would have left us daggered forever if he had found out . He wanted to be the most powerful man on earth." Kol explained.

" He's going to be mad Kol .
We need Caroline to be there , and we need to make it clear we didn't keep our powers to be powerful.
We kept them because we couldn't turn our backs on what we were born as ".

" Well maybe you don't need to explain, dear sister, I think HE just heard everything!"
An amused looking Klaus stood in the doorway.

" Now I'm not mad actually,
I'm just intrigued.
You see , this means we technically have witches , so we might not need to go along with everything the New Orleans witches say ,
We might not need anything to do with them .... " klaus says , thoughtful .

"What exactly can you do ? " questions Klaus.

" I'd say we are still two of the most powerful witches alive ,
With practice, well, we could probably take out every other witch in New Orleans ".

" Fascinating... So you're saying with your newfound powers....We will rule once again !" States Klaus proudly.

" Well I'll be over to the Devereux's to tell them we don't need them anymore, and that they can kill Haley for all I care, because since Caroline is pregnant, there is no way Haley's child is really even mine.

And Haley , she has tried to kill Caroline numerous times.. So she's lucky to still be alive really.

Ah she won't be for much longer! " Klaus laughs .

-----------------------------------------
I know this was short but I'm updating twice today.

And as for Caroline being pregnant, well you'll find out in the next few chapters of Young and Beautiful .

Hope you liked it ,

Georgia Xx