A long time ago part 2

A/N
So this chapter is mainly gonna focus on Dacia and Kol's relationship and tell how she ended up a vampire and miles away from Kol now, so basically explain why they aren't currently together.

So it will be entirely flashbacks and I will explain why they haven't just gone and found each other.

Hope you like it , and Charlie I'm sorry it's later than I said it would be but I wanted it to be really good, and I wanted to finally live up to the promise of going over 2000 words.
Xx
44444444444444444444444
Dacia's POV
" I've heard there is a new family in town dear ," Amelia informed me .
" And who might they be ? " I asked.
" the Mikaelsons . A very powerful family with a lot of money."

" So just more rich hoity-toity
People to join the founding families then ? "
" Dacia! You happen to be a part of one of those families! "
" Hard to remember when they don't want me and my own brothers act like I'm a stranger if they see me in the streets."

" You know very well dear why they can't have you . It's nobody's fault you are what you are ."
I huffed and went up to my room to do writing in my memoir book .

444444444444444444444444444
Aunt Amelia has trusted me to go to the market today. She usually doesn't even allow me out of the house anymore. Heaven knows why .
It's a long walk to the market.
A few miles I presume.
We can't afford a fancy carriage though- so I must walk the journey.

As I walk along the cobblestone streets , I smell the waft of fresh apple pie coming from the bakers.
That was my favourite when I was a young girl.

I might have enough money to collect some on the way back home I think. We shall see .
It can be so irritating wearing such long dresses all the time, I have to hold my skirts nearly everywhere I go .

Eventually I arrived at the market.
It looked very quiet today. That was odd .

Suddenly someone bumped into me , knocking me down.
Then two sting hands help me up , and I look to meet the face of my assailant.
" My apologies,darling,"
The stranger says .

He looks very familiar. I don't think I have seen him around here before though.

" Who are you ? " I ask , being cautious.
" I'm Kol Mikaelson darling, haven't you heard of me ? "
So he knocks people over , and he's arrogant. What a lovely suitor this man must make. Not!

" No Kol , I haven't heard of you ,"
I reply .
" Strange. Small town, you would think word gets around soon enough,"
" Why would anyone be interested? Are you're family famous? "
" Something like that you could say ."

And with that the strange man leaves just as quickly as he appeared.

After I have walked home , and talked with Amelia, I leave to my room.

I muse over how awfully irritating this Kol is for a while.
But if he's so awfully irritating, why can't I stop thinking about him ?
His dark brown hair , his beautiful eyes , the way he smiled to me ...

Oh what am I to do ?

4444444444444444444444444
After that day . I carry on to run it to Kol quite often.
As irritating as he may be , he can also be most amusing at times .

He is becoming quite a close companion of mine , and some may say even a friend.

If I must be honest , I Am very fond of him , but not sure what else I feel for him right now .

I still see my brother sometimes, Damon that is . He doesn't exactly approve but that is just him wishing to protect me .
4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4