An original bargain

A/N
Well we're finally gonna find out the truth.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Everyone is sat around in the Mikaelson living room . They know that Kol and Dacia need to tell them something.

" Well ? " Klaus asked .

" Get on with it then ! " said Rebekah.

" Go on Kol , you know you can share anything with your family " Elijah added .

Kol took a deep breath.

" Well this starts right before mother created the vampire spell "

They all sit up , intrigued.

" Um , I was upset about losing my witch powers . So me and mother made a deal .

My powers would be used to add on something extra to the spell , something that would make it less hard on us all .
Something I thought you knew about."

" Go on . We haven't got all day "
Commented Klaus .

" Well see here's the thing.
When we meet our soulmates they will become fertile even if they are vampires. Meaning we still get to have children.
And for you Bex , it means you'll one day be fertile."

They all looked shocked.

" Why tell us this only now ?"
Freya interjected .

" Because before I thought the notion of a soulmate was impossible. But now I think a lot of us might have found them .

And if you haven't , if we found a powerful witch they could probably tell us who they were .

I learned to believe in all this because now I know it's true .

" How.......

" It is true everyone. You may not wish to believe but it is .

We know because after she became a vampire, in the early twentieth century, Dacia became pregnant with our daughter.

And she's still alive - she's a witchpire.

I wanted to tell all you guys before it got all twilighty around here .
Oh and maybe ,kind of , sort of because our daughter is on here way here "

Doorbell

" That must be our niece. I'm meeting her first! " Rebekah shouts while vamp speeding to the door .

She opens the door .

" You must be Auntie Bekah !"

" I am !" Rebekah says proudly.
" And what might you're name be ?"

" Katalina Mikaelson "

11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11
I know I said this one would be longer , and it's is a bit longer. It would have been a lot longer than this but I felt like I'd be dragging out what I wanted to happen in this chapter if I'd done it longer .

I didn't originally intend on updating twice tonight.
I'll still start the first chapter of Young and Beautiful but it might not be ready until tomorrow now .

Sorry they've be short lately,
But I hope you still enjoyed it .

Georgia Xx