Welcome to Chicago

So I'm going to be doing about 7 chapter shorts which show the characters meeting their soulmates . This is the first.
////////////////////////////////
1920s - Stebekah

Stefan was on his way to Gloria's bar in Chicago. He'd only been there a few days but it was quickly becoming his favourite place to be .

His emotions were off . And he was the ripper again, so he needed somewhere to be where he wouldn't be noticed quickly, where he would blend in .

He paid little attention to his surroundings as he sidled into the jazz bar , the blood of his last victim on his shirt collar .

Stefan got a drink and sat down in one of the booths . That was when he saw her .

The most beautiful girl he had ever seen , dancing.

He watched her , mesmerised, for what felt like hours.

When the song finally finished, he beckoned her over to sit with him .

" Well hey there , what's a pretty thing like you doing all alone here ? " he asked .

" You know, some of us ' pretty things' know how to take care of ourselves. And if my brother was here he would have broken your arm for that line ."

" Well good thing he isn't then , now what's your name ?"

" Rebekah. Rebekah Mikaelson."

" Pleasure to meet you , Rebekah "
Stefan takes her hand across the table and kisses it .

A while later

" Well this next ones for all you lovebirds out there ," Gloria says , beginning to croon a slow melody.

Stefan , who still hadn't let go of Rebekah's hand , helps her up and they go over to the dance floor.

" So what brings you to Chicago? "
Rebekah asks Stefan .

" Ah I just needed to get away for a while, have some fun you know,"

" Mm yes , and you needed somewhere you wouldn't be found and you could feed as you pleased "

" How did you...

" I'm a vampire too Stefan, an original to be precise."

Stefan looks at Rebekah in awe .

" Anyway, " she begins as Stefan twirls her ,

" Welcome to Chicago."

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hope you liked the first Soulmates chapter, there are many more to come.

Georgia Xx