Katalina Mikaelson

A/N the picture above is what I think their daughter would look like . But you can imagine her however you want .

Happy bonfire night 🎆💥 ( it might not be bonfire night by the time I publish this but I'm writing it on bonfire night.)

So this chapter will mainly be about Katalina . I want to keep it interesting though so I'll do a chapter on Stebekah for example at some point.

I have a major twist coming, but I might not update for a while because there is a lot of planning to do for this .

Sorry it's been so long since I last updated everyone.

This chapter is going to be a bit different, it's just going to be explaining Katalina and how she fits into everything.

Sorry it's not a proper update but I want to get onto the twist next and I can't do that till I've explained everything
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
1862

Third person POV

Dacia was panicking. She could not be with child .
Kol was a vampire- this shouldn't be able to happen should it ?

She decides that she could tell Kol her assumption.
2 hours later in the woods

" Kol I have something I need to tell you " She admitted nervously.

" What might that be darling?"

" Is it possible for me to be with child ? Because....

" It could maybe be possible. But I think we need to go and see a witch " He answered.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X x
I'm not including seeing the witch in this chapter because it would give away what the twist is .

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

After the witch visit

" Kol can I still turn ?" Dacia pondered.

" Of course, I promise you dear , our child will survive the transition ."

-----------------------------------------
1863 , September

Dacia gives birth to a daughter almost a year after she turned .

They decided to name their daughter Katalina.

She has the last name Mikaelson because it is Kol's last name .

( I don't think it would have been allowed for her to have the mothers last name at the time but not sure)

They stay together as a family until 1914 . Kol is eventually caught up with by his siblings and is daggered for nearly a hundred years.

Dacia fled and took Katalina with her .

Katalina is still alive because when she was sixteen she became a vampire because it was necessary to keep her safe because she could have been used to get to the Mikaelsons .

This means that when she goes back to mystic falls she might have to go to school.

After that , she spent almost a century traveling with her mother as they searched for Kol .

They had been living in Paris when Dacia left Katalina to go back to mystic falls.

The plan had been to send Katalina ahead to New Orleans to keep her safer , but she arrived very late there because she met someone on the way .

You will find out who exactly in another chapter.

But they are most likely going to be a character you already know.

-----------------------------------------
The update where you finally find out what the twist is is coming next , it should be ready by Saturday.
Hope this wasn't too boring.

It's going to get better I promise I've just had a lot of writers block lately.

Georgia Xx