Chapter 1- Going to gravity falls

Dipper sat holding Mabel's hand on the bus. He was excited to be going somewhere new, and meet a lot of new people. He didn't meet that many people back at home, the deaf and blind school only had 13 students, so it was a pretty close group. The blind kids all had individual teachers Dipper's was Mrs. Killian, and he was fairly comfortable with her. Before he went to school he always relied heavily on Mabel. Their parents had to work 9-5 jobs, so Mabel was generally the one to look after him, even when they where in kindergarten she was always looking after him. She also chose what he wore most days, he didn't really care what he looked like, but if the clothing felt weird he wouldn't wear it.
Mabel let out an exited gasp and squeezed his hand. "We're almost there!" She said excitedly. Dipper felt himself smile, he really was exited to meet grunkle Stan and his employees. Mabel was probably exited too, she'd have a lot more freedom, since Stan would almost always be home, or someone would almost always be in the shop, dipper could stay home while she went and did something without having to worry about his safety.
The bus came to a halt and dipper got up, he grabbed one of those bags, and Mabel grabbed the others. She took a few steps forward and he grabbed onto her back pack, being careful of the bus steps. They started off towards the shack, walking for around twenty minutes before Mabel told him that she could see it.
The mystery shack had a unique smell, old man, and alcohol covered up some stench that was difficult for dipper to place, maybe it was rotten Chinese take out. Mabel seemed very happy with the look of the gift shop and the many shelves of nicknacks. He let go of her bag and walked over to one of the shelves and picked up one of the small things. It was a glass sphere attached to a pedestal of sorts.
He quickly put it down, fearing he might drop it. He herd footsteps and quickly walked back towards where Mabel was. She gripped his hand right before the door opened. He herd a voice of a old man.
"Welcome to the shack, kiddos!" He said.
"Hi gruncle Stan!" Mabel replied.
"Thanks for having us this summer," Dipper smiled.
"Well kids I'm thinking that I'll show you to you're room for the summer, you can put you're stuff away, and we'll have dinner afterwards" Their apparent grand uncle said. Dipper herd a step and then Mabel started guiding him telling him when steps where coming up.
They where left in a room and Mabel took the right half, since the left was closer to the door. He found his bed while Mabel started to put their clothes into the dressers. The comforter was scratchy, but the sheets where smooth and the pillow was fluffy enough. He sat on the edge of the bed, kicking his legs softly. They talked about how everything was, what Mabel saw on the way. Dipper decided that this summer would be great. The best summer he's ever had.

Dipper had been in the shack for a week, and getting around was getting easier. He was starting to remember where things where. The second day they meet Sous, and he was lots of fun to talk to. That day they go the grand tour of the shack, and talked with sous as he worked. The third day Mabel went out and left dipper at the shack, she made some friends, Candy and Greta. Day four Mabel was exploring the forest. Dipper thought she found something, but when he asked it was obvious that she wasn't keen on telling him. Day five Candy and Greta came over and the girls played cards, various other games, and gave each other makeovers. They tried to give Dipper a makeover but he refused. Six was spent with Mabel at one of the girls houses, and Dipper wandering around the house. Day seven they meet Wendy, who seemed interesting, and she was mindful of Dippers blindness. Day deven Dipper also realized that something was off about this town.
The woods surrounding the town where filled with noises. Strange noises, painfully loud or stressfully quiet. These where sounds he never herd before, and quiet frankly it frightened him. He quickly caught on to the fact that no one else seemed to hear these sounds when after a particularly loud one, in which he jumped at, and Mabel asked what happened. Whatever he herd, she didn't. He kept it to himself and ignored them to the best of him ability.
Later Mabel picked up a boy friend. He sounded off to Dipper, like five little people stacked on top of each other. Sometimes he would make the sounds that dipper could hear from the forest, and dipper was beginning to feel concern for Mabel. Mabel broke it off with him, and gave dipper a wired half excuse. Dipper was convinced that whatever she was dating, it wasn't human. He overheard her crying in the bathroom a day later, something about gnomes, and writing it in the book. Dipper, assumed that her ex turned out to be some gnomes, but never brought it up.

Hopefully the best summer of his life wouldn't be ruined by some gnomes...

Or anything of the mythical nature for that matter.

If the format is wierd please tell me. I'm doing this on moblie, and its my first fic. Please don't be mean about this. Also if I can find the tumblr URL for the cover, I'll add it in at the beginning of the next chapter. If I can't find it I apologize, I've had it saved in my phone for months.

I hope you enjoyed! Until the next chapter !