chapter 13- perfect.

Dipper wasn't quite sure when he left for Bill's, but he knew that Bill escorted him back to his house before anyone woke up. Bill had actually cut the visit rather short, because Dipper was 'a neurotic sack of flesh that needed to sleep in order to function properly.' Bill was just being overly protective. Dipper was fine with it though, an overprotective demon making sure to keep him out of harms way didn't seem that bad. Besides he'd keep the others around him relatively safe by extension. When he went back to sleep he was disappointed that Bill wasn't in his dreams, the real one that is. Dream Bill was snuggled next to him and muttering sweet things in his ear, but dream Bill and real Bill had a vastly different tone in his head. Dream Bill's voice was a lot less echoy and more even. Bill in the waking world had a shaky tone. The pitch was rarely the same at the beginning of his sentence than the end, even when it wasn't a question. The real Bill had an echo in the mind scape, so it was very obvious that Bill wouldn't occupy his night.
Getting over his disappointment he greeted the day like he did his last. He went downstairs and got some cereal, not even bothering to wake anyone. Cereal did not take an oven to make, and honestly was so easy he could do it at age six. Mabel still insisted that she do it some of the time, but it was another of those things that he was able to do, with or without anyone.
After continuing through his day in the same stifling manner he did his last, he directed to sleep hoping his boyfriend would great him in his dreams. Wait... Boyfriend? Although the word felt right he'd have to discuss it with Bill. Maybe in a few days, after all they had just gotten back on good terms. To Dipper's delight the triangular demon did indeed spend the night chatting with him. They listened to music and talked about the puppies, the mystery shack's lack of help, and other small things until the daylight came. This is how life continued on for the next week, life in the real world seemed pesky and boring compared with the sweet chats and warm cuddles that his demon provided in the land of dreams. Regardless, he felt as if Bill was plotting something.

Bill was busy. He had souls to corrupt, puppies to care for, and needed to find a way to spend more time with his beloved. Thankfully that last one might be resolved sooner rather than later. He didn't mind Stanford as much as he did his brother. Theoretically speaking, the shack was short handed and dipper would be their the vast majority of the time. He didn't even actually need the money since he had his powers and everything. He was also starting to miss being with pine tree all day. So he made up his mind. He was gonna ask Stan for a job. It would make hanging around his sapling so much easier.

Dipper was eating an omelet when someone knocked on the door. Mabel quickly dragged Dipper along to eavesdrop on the exchange. When he herd the shaky tone of his favorite demon he almost screed from how excited he was, but he quickly composed himself and listened. Apparently his lover was after a job at the shack, and he said that he was fine with less than minimum wage, which was very helpful in getting gruncle Stan to let him work there. After a few more questions Bill was the newest member of the shack's faculty. Bill was gonna start working the next day. Dipper was elated to have the ability to interact with Bill in the real world more often.
The next morning Dipper got up and quickly ate breakfast. He didn't know or care what time it was, he just knew that bill would be there soon. He could barley keep a ridiculous from from his face. He waited out in the gift shop for the object of his affections to arrive. After a while Bill showed up, clocked in quickly, and stood behind the counter. Dipper had grabbed a stool and was sitting there already, knowing that on Wendy's day off Bill would likely be working this shift, especially considering Mabel was with her friends and Soos was fixing something. It was just him and Bill. Behind the counter. On the slowest day of the week. Perfect.

Bill took a moment to collect his thoughts before turning to the young human next to him. Dipper was adorable, as usual when Mable dresses him. His tights had black velvet diamonds, his shorts where tight black Jean shorts that went half way down his thigh. He was wearing a large sweatshirt that was only on his left shoulder and completely exposed the right shoulder and half way down that upper arm. He even had black dress shoes that shined. He looked absolutely adorable, amazing, cute, stunning, and every other positive adjective Bill could think of. The best thing about the entire outfit; however, was the grin that had lit up his little Dipper's face when he entered the shack. He looked perfect.
"Hey, Pine Tree, how've you been as of late?" Bill began, pleased that he had almost the entire day to speak to his beloved.
"I'm well, I've been kinda lonely though, you didn't come by often and the relatives had me under lock and key," Dipper replied, leaning closer to Bill. "It's fine though your here now, so I'm not lonely."
"Good to know that my presence is appreciated, even better to be in yours, regardless," Bill purred and he took a step towards the brunet, close enough so that they could both fell the warm breaths of the other. He wasn't going to kiss him, he wanted that to be special. He wanted a 'date' as the humans called it.
"If I may, would you, my dearest dip-dot, possibly go on a date with me?" Bill inquired. Dipper giggled.
"I don't know, what do you have in mind? You haven't even given me a time for this either," he responded, cocking his head to the side in mock contemplation. Bill moved his hands from his side and rested his left just above Dipper's knee, the right to his cheek.
"Well, I was hoping that we could do this on Friday, and maybe we could go to a little city just a little way out. We could eat, or walk around the city, but I think you'd prefer a quieter restaurant than the loud city nosies. Less distracting, yeah?"
"I think that sounds perfect."
"As do I."
"I'm a little disappointed that I have to wait till the end of the week," Dipper pouted.
"I promise it'll be worth it," Bill replied, kissing the tip of Dipper's nose.
"Really now? Well, Mr. Jones, it better be," Dipper teased, using the fake last name he gave him. Bill chuckled.
"My assurances, sapling, it'll be perfect," he smirked. "Though it'll be hard to provide a date that could even compare to you," he continued. Dipper blushed and his is face in the had that Bill left on his cheek. He let out a small snort and muttered something along the lines of 'triangle dork,' which caused Bills heart to flutter. He felt invigorated by the reaction of his dearest.

Nothing would go wrong on the date, because he wanted the date to be like his lover.

Absolutely perfect.

Hey my boxy babies, it's been a loong time! I hope you enjoyed this and the next one won't be up until sometime next month. I've got finals and stuff so it'll be a while. I had to rewrite this seven times, but I think this one is definitely the best! I'll see you in the next one!