Chapter 2- usless

Dipper was completely sure that he was surrounded by a forest filled with gnomes, what else could it be? True the sounds where very different, Mabel's ex always sounded the same, but still! This couldn't be anything but gnomes. Just gnomes.
       Convinced he soon let the incident slip from his mind, after all if they had their butts handed to them by Mabel they wouldn't mess with them again. At least that's how it has to be. The sounds wherent as loud as they used to be, they where still incredibly random and unpredictable at times, but the volume was less severe. He now was focused on just making sure he wasn't running face first into walls, ignoring the sounds of the forest.
       Mabel kept up the suspicious activity concerning this "book". She was always making up random excuses for things concerning this area, and wouldn't talk to her friends about it at all. Dipper felt as if she was cutting him out of something important. Something huge. Something life changing. She normally told him everything, after all it's not as if telling him that one of her friends had a huge dorky crush on someone would affect anyone or anything. He hated this lack of trust he was being shown. What was it that he couldn't know of? Did it have something to do with being blind? She would rant to him about color matching and why cream and white looked bad together, so he didn't believe that it was just a book of aesthetics. She had even taken picture books and described each one to him.
     Whatever this was it bothered him to no end. He  hated the mistrust, she was his rock. She didn't do this. But she was and that is what was the most bothering. She was even getting more and more hostile to him! He felt like something was wrong, like he had done something wrong. Regardless, these thoughts swan around in his head as he lie awake in his bed. Mabel was asleep and as time passed he progressively got more thirsty. He quietly snuck down stairs, but stopped half way when he her his grand uncle yelling.
     "Here! Of all the places to send your kid, here! You know its dangerous but nooooooooo! You have to send the blind kid to gravity falls! The woods are deadly! Why did you think sending him here was a good idea! He can't protect himself!" The rant continued on, but at this point tears where falling down Dipper's cheeks. He went back to bed, deciding that he'd rather sleep than listen to how stupid and bothersome he was.
     He woke up the next morning in a sour mood. He skipped breakfast and opted to chill in his room with his iPod for the morning. Dipper played the piano and guitar very well, and most of the song Mable got for him where classical, and he hadn't heard much non classical music.  He was currently listening to some cover of a pop song, as Mable had said, when he heard a bang on the windows, he didn't know what it was, but the sound was loud enough to call his attention to the real world. He realised he was hungry. He got up and walked down the stairs. He ate a few fruits they had on stock and laid in the couch turning back in the iPod.
      Mabel came bursting in a bit later, dipper had taken off the headphones to give his ears a break from being smushed, and after a slam he herd her heavy breathing.
        "Mabel?" He called.
        "Dip?" She breathed.
        "You OK?" He got up walking over to where she was sounded to be.
        "Im fine Dipper," she responded harshly. He cringed. Did he do something wrong?
          "You sure? You sound a little off..." He asked hesitantly.
          "I'm dandy! Can't you see that!" She snarled. Dipper was positive something was off. 
          "Mabel?" He nearly whispered. Mabes was mad about something.
          "Ya know dipper I'm sick of this,"
          "Of what...?"
          "You! You pretending to be blind! You making everyone think you're useless! Sick of your bullshit!" He gasped. Was this really what Mabel thought?  He felt tears prick at his eyes as she marched past him into the kitchen. He slowly climbed the stairs, tears falling into his sweater. He didn't know what to do.
      He was useless and everyone knew it. They thought he was pretending. He was just some kid looking for attention to them. He put his iPod on the bed. He grabbed his cell phone and his collapsible cane. He couldn't stay in this place right now. He needed to take a walk out side. To clear his head. He needed some space. He'd follow the road to town and come back later.
     As he left he walked in one direction, he figured out quickly that he wasnt on the road to town, but didn't care. He kept going, taking out the cane and thinking. He had been walking  for a long time before sitting down. He was exhausted. Emotionally and physically he couldn't go anywhere. He leaned against a tree, whipping his tears. After around five minutes he herd the crunching of footsteps.

     Please don't let it be her.

If you want chapters longer than this please tell me. Thank for reading!