One

Calum and Raegan met when they were both seventeen years old. Raegan was a junior in high school, while Calum was in a band called Five Seconds of Summer and they were just starting out. Raegan had actually found the band's YouTube channel a while ago and had been a fan ever since Michael, Calum and Luke had been posting covers, before Ashton had joined the band.

Raegan met Calum and Ashton first, when they were at a McDonalds near where she lived. She wasn't sure if it was them at first and once she was sure she wasn't sure whether to go up to them or not.

From their videos Raegan could tell they were pretty chilled out and cool guys. She was normally a shy girl and she usually never voluntarily went up to guys to talk to them. Why would she? Raegan wasn't anything anyone would be interested in.

Still, something told her this would be her only chance to speak to them. What if they became really huge? She would have lost her chance to have spoken to them and no one would believe her if she said she was them at some random McDonalds but didn't even say hi.

As a fan, she felt she should tell them how she appreciate their music and how she wished them the best of luck, hoping that they would one day become these huge stars, touring all over the world.

And so she did. She walked up to Ashton since he had always been her favorite, she still liked all of them but she thought Ashton was just so adorable sometimes.

"Hi there," she shyly smiled and waved at them.

Calum and Ashton had been sitting across from each other at a booth next to the window just talking about random things or whatever it was that guys talked about when they were alone. Raegan kept her eyes focused on Ashton's, immediately getting caught in his gaze.

"Hi," Ashton greeted and smiled in return.

"Hi," Calum said as well, but he clearly noticed that the girl's attention wasn't on him at all.

"Uhh," Raegan shook her head, glancing at Calum and giving him a smile as well, now focusing on the two boys. "You guys are from 5 Seconds of Summer right?"

Calum and Ashton's eyes lit up at the same time, and they were a bit shocked and confused as well. They weren't used to having random people go up to them because they listened to their music. Every time someone came up to them like this it was a nice and humbling surprise.

"Y-yeah, we are, hi, sorry, we're not used to people talking to us because our music, I guess," Calum responded.

Raegan nodded, understanding what he was saying, "Right, sorry, I wasn't going to bother you guys. I just wanted to tell you I really love your music and stuff. I've been a fan for a while? I guess you could say."

Raegan hoped she wasn't coming off as awkward. She could hear her voice becoming more shaky and uneasy as more words came out of her mouth. She never really kept a conversation going with anyone for that long—not like she wanted to keep long a conversation going with anyone. In this case, however, Raegan actually wanted to leave some kind of impression on them—like they had on her.

"Would you wanna sit with us maybe?" Ashton invited, leaving Raegan surprised by his question.

Don't panic! Don't panic! She repeated quickly in her head, hoping her anxious nature wouldn't become apparent to the two guys sitting in front of her. She wanted to sit with them, they were just normal guys after all—who could play music wonderfully.

"Yeah sure..." Raegan finally spoke, taking deep breaths in her head to calm herself down.

It wasn't just because they were two boys that wanted her to sit with them—not to mention that they were two really attractive guys. It was that Reagan was normally an anxious person around anyone really, sometimes even her own parents.