Seven

It was Ashton Irwin's birthday—one of Calum's best friends—and they had all gotten together and thrown him a party to celebrate. A few days after, it would be Luke Hemming's birthday—another of Calum's best friends—and they decided to celebrate both of their birthdays since they were born in the same month. Thus, killing two birds with one stone.

Along with that, they hadn't all hung out together in a long time. One would think since the boys were in a world famous band, they would spend every waking moment together but that wasn't the case. The months leading up to a huge tour like the one 5 Seconds of Summer was about to embark on, the guys liked to spend the least amount of time together as possible.

They would normally spend time with their friends and family and, of course, their girlfriends—if they had one. They wanted to make the most of the time they had with the people they wouldn't be seeing for over six months. Living their dream was the most amazing thing they could ever wish for but it came with some sacrifices.

Raegan was actually happy to see the guys again, feeling as though she never really attempted to spend any time with them after she and Calum began dating years ago. She rarely got out and she was hoping to have a nice time with her friends.

Even though Calum had told Raegan he was going to spend as much time with her as he could, it wasn't necessarily going that way. Sometimes he would have an interview or some photoshoot for a magazine or was out doing promotion for the tour. The guys had said they were going to spend less time with each other and more with their family but it was turning out to be the complete opposite.

Raegan understood, or at least she really tried to, and most days she actually did. However, there were some days when she snapped and got fed up with it all. It would only be a momentary thing because at the end of the day she realized that she was being inconsiderate and unsupportive. Calum was living his dream and all of these things came with it.

If Raegan didn't want to deal with any of it anymore all she had to do was end her relationship with Calum, but of course, she could never do that. Raegan loved Calum so much and if all of this came with loving Calum, she would deal with it.

It really wasn't that big of a deal. Some days she just wanted to be with him but couldn't. That was all. It just made the times when she got to spend the entire day with him much more special. That was the reason Raegan attributed to her and Calum being all clingy and couple-y at Luke and Ashton's birthday—"disgustingly cute" was what Michael had called them.

Some of the boys' other friends were there as well. Reagan didn't really know anyone other than Ashton's girlfriend, Selene. She was nice and all and Raegan liked her but she preferred not to hang out with anybody.

She sort of felt out of place but she sucked it up for Calum's sake. She knew he would make them leave if she said she was uncomfortable and though she did want to leave, Raegan could see that Calum was having a good time. She wouldn't want to be the one to ruin that for him.

Half way through the whole ordeal, Raegan was quite bored. She hadn't moved much from her spot on the couch except to get a refill on her drink or some more food, but even then someone would usually offer to bring her some, leaving her still sitting there.

Calum and the other guys, on the other hand, were having the time of their lives. If anything, seeing Calum smile and laugh made sitting there worth it for Raegan. She really did love that boy.

"Yo, Raegan!" a loud Michael Clifford suddenly appeared beside Raegan, startling her and almost making her drop her drink on her lap.

"Hi, Michael," she smiled at him, taking closer notice of his new green hair. "I like your hair. Only you can pull off all these colors."