Chapter 11: Support.

Before I start this chapter, I want to thank you all so much for supporting me through this story with views, votes and comments.

I cannot believe that my story has reached 1k views! Thank you all so much, I know it might not seem like a big deal for some of you, but I really appreciate it as it helps to give me a little bit more initiative to carry on with the story, and to give myself a little bit of confidence, as this means a lot to me.

Once again, THANK YOU!!! And I hope you enjoy this chapter <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had woken up in a hospital full of sick people. As I looked up, trying to figure out what had happened, I had almost felt as if everything was just coming from my imagination.

I disconnected a tube from my nose, as I stood up on my feet. I felt very faint, as I was about to fall back onto the bed. However, someone managed to stop me from falling, it was mike.

"Mike!" I said excitedly, as I hugged him. It was nice to see a familiar face, from the crowd of unfamiliar people around me.

He seemed more cleaner now, like he has had a shower. "Where is everyone?" I questioned him.
"We all got to have a shower on the hospital to clean up, then we waited for you two all night, just to see if you were okay."
"Thank you for waiting!" I replied, grateful for his kindness.

Then I had remembered, josh. I immediately looked around the ward hoping to find josh.
"Where is he?" I pushed past mike, as I stumbled down the hall.

"Josh!" I shouted as I saw him lying down on a bed at the bottom of the hall. I saw him quickly rip off the tube connected to his nose, as he walked over to me with a smug smile. I could see he still wasn't fine, he was acting better for my state of mind.

I ran up to him, even though it was hurting, as I couldn't wait to see him.

As I ran to him he held his arms out as I embraced my body with his, hugging him tightly.
"Ah.." He moaned slightly, as I had hurt his stomach, from his still sensitive wound.
"I'm sorry..I am so sorry..I.." I let go of him, afraid of hurting him.

He laughed, as he held onto my waist. "Its okay." He smirked. I put my arms around his neck, as I stared into his glimmering eyes.

His lips finally pushed against mine, as his soft plump lips repeatedly attacked mine. I knew that there was so many people around us, but I seriously didn't care, I needed to show him how much I have been wanting this. Wanting him.

My hands ran through his hair, as I kissed him with all of my passion, he pushed my body up against his, as we were as close as we could be. He winced in pain, probably because we were so close to each other.

I backed away, not wanting to hurt him. "Hey..I didn't say to stop." He winked, which made me laugh.
"Well I am..because I don't want to hurt you." I said while laughing, as I pinched his cheek gently, as a joke. "Adorable." I laughed, which made josh smirk, as he rolled his eyes.

I intertwined my hand in his, as I felt actually happy. I didn't want this moment to end.

Mike, Sam, chris and Ashley, walked over to us with a small smile on their faces. We all re joined as a group as we just stood there, not sure what to do now.

"So.." Chris awkwardly whispered.
"What do we do now?" I questioned them all, not knowing how we could carry on from this.

I wanted to cry, almost as if this was the end of our journey, between all of us.

Until, police officers rushed through the hospital. They tried to collect us all together, wanting to get some information from us all.

Josh was still aching in pain, as he held his side on his stomach, trying to stop the pain he was experiencing.