Chapter 28: Separation.

Josh looked back at me with obvious shock and worry, "M-maybe it was just..one of the guys joking..or something."

"It's James, it must be." My heart started to ache in fear, as I looked around nervously.

I heard josh talking to the police once again on the phone as I zoned out.

My heart beat slowed down, as my sight started to blur.
"A trespassing once again in Lauren Sullivan's flat, possibly burglary."

That reminded me to check around my house for anything being stolen.
I couldn't see anything around that had be stolen, so I relaxed a little bit.

Josh scared me as he came into my bedroom. "Come on..you are packing."

I was confused at what he said, as I questioned him, "What? Where would I go?" I said as I put Alfie onto my bed, which made him relax more easier.

He picked up the suitcase that was under my bed as he started to rush around to help me.
"You can live in my house..I don't want you living her anymore, the idea of him being able to get into your flat in the middle of the night sickens me."

"But that's a big deal, I mean..I don't think it would be fair for me to rely on you that much." I said truthfully.

"Seriously Lauren? It's no problem, I would love for you to stay with me. I need you to leave here..I can't pretend that it's not bothering me anymore."

I ran up to him, hugging his body tightly, "Thank you..thank you." I muttered happily in joy. He moved my head slightly to peck my lips, gently.

"I will pack and we can leave." I said with more confidence.

I opened my wardrobe as I thrown all of my clothes into my suitcase, I also opened my underwear draw but it was empty.

"What the fuck?" I said nervously under my breath, as I heard josh walking behind me.
"What's wrong?"

I put my head in my hands in stress, "Well..uhm..all of my underwear has gone. I don't understand. James must have took it." I said in disgust.
"I am going to fucking kill him, he is a creep and I am fed up of all of this bullshit." He shouted angrily.

"Why would he take it though, I don't understand." I said puzzled.
"He is a creep, you..you don't want to know what he plans to do with it." He said, trying to still be polite as he explained to me in hints of what he plans to do.

My stomach ached slightly in disgust, as I just wanted to start crying.

Josh put all of the things he had taken from the other rooms into my suitcase, as I was now ready to leave.

"Wait..what am I going to do with Alfie?" I said as I put the lead around his small head.
"You can take him with you..it's no problem, I've always wanted a dog around." Josh laughed with a smirk.

Josh carried my suitcase to my car, as I walked Alfie to the backseats.
I sat down next to josh in the passenger seat, as I sighed in relief.

"Thank you for this josh. I love y-"

A sudden loud noise of a police siren rang through my apartments car park, as it interrupted me talking to josh.

They ran up to my car as they looked down at us, intimidatingly.
*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Lauren..we need you to come to the station immediately." An officer said, demandingly.
"Why? What's wrong?"

He replied to his police radio connected to his suit. "We needed to check your apartment first for forensics. We were informed about the walls and this has become serious. For your own safety we will need you to come back to the station whilst we use our forensics team to determine some vital information." He said seriously.