Chapter 3

We travelled quite quickly and two hours later, we found my ada. When I arrived, the hobbits froze as they saw Talagor as he is big and tall and looks dangerous. After I told them that he won't harm them, they were fine. Ada jumped on Asfaloth with Sam and Merry and Pippin jumped on Talagor as Talagor was strong and could carry more than a horse. We returned back in Rivendell a few hours later and saw Gandalf was here. The hobbits went straight to see Frodo and ada and I went down to the stables.

"How are you ada?"

"I am good, how are you?"

"I am well but can I ask a question?"

"You've already asked it" he says with a smirk.

"I hate it when you do that. Anyway, I overheard Gandalf and grandfather talking about a secret council about the One Ring. Is it true? If it is, I want to go!"

"First of all, how did you know, second of all, yes and finally, no"

"Well firstly, I have hearing better than elves, secondly so it is true and finally, why?"

"I forgot you had better hearing because of your power and you cannot go to the council because one, you are too young and two, they will not allow girls to go."

"Well I want to go and plus, I am more powerful than Sauron and I can fight better than any of them."

"Alright, you can go but put your hood up."

Yassssssss I thought but instead of shouting it, I grinned really big.

We walked out of the stables making me realise that we have been talking for a long time and that I didn't know it was already getting dark.

"Go now and get changed for dinner and then have an early bed time, everyone is arriving tomorrow morning for the council" ada told me.

I nodded and walked to my room. I got changed and then walked to dinner. Dinner was peaceful but the food was good. Especially the chocolate coated strawberry. But the peace was ruined when my uncles came in from their guard and sat down making all these bad jokes that they found funny but we didn't but we laughed anyway because they were laughing at their lame jokes. I excused myself later on and jumped in bed as tomorrow was a big day.

,cu>R