Chapter 12

Okay, phew, this is a long chapter! Holidays are soon so I will be able to update more.
Here is chapter 12! Enjoy! :)

Walking in the dark, cold creepy caves with the uneven ground and sometimes the unexpected crack of bones when you walk over it is kind of scary. I don't know how long we have been in this mine tomb for but I want out as soon as possible. Elves aren't very good in the dark closed caves. I am right now walking at the back of the group with ada and Boromir. I can hear Gandalf talking but I am not really paying attention.

"Yes! I never told him, but its worth was greater than the value of the Shire." Gandalf says.

"Wait, what now? What's greater than the value of the Shire?" I asked, confused.

"A shirt of mithril rings" Ada says to me.

We climb up the stairs but Pippin suddenly fell.

"Pippin!" Merry shouts.

One other thing I hate, stairs. Especially flights and flights of stairs. We then come to a stop and I look to the front to see Gandalf looking at three tunnel entrance ways.

"I have no memory of this place" Gandalf says.

I sigh and sit on a rock next to where Legolas is standing.

"Hey Leggy?"

"Yes"

"Can you sit down so I can use you as a pillow?"

"Sure" he says, getting comfortable on a rock and allowing me to lay on him.

"Are we lost?" asked Pippin to Merry

"No" Merry responds

"I think we are"

"Shh! Gandalf's thinking."

It is sometimes hard to sleep when you can hear talking.

Finally peacef-

"Merry?"

WHYYYYYYY PIPPIN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

"What?"

"I'm hungry."

After that, I end up falling asleep.

---A couple of hours later---

"Estella" I hear someone whisper.

I groan as my name is repeated.

"Estella" this time I am shaken awake.

"Whattttt" I groan.

"Gandalf remembers the way."

I open my eyes and see a fuzzy face with blonde hair and blue eyes. I blink a couple more times and see that Legolas is looking down at me.

"Okay then. Let's get moving then." I get up and stretch. This caused most of my bones to crack which was really loud.

"SHHHHHH!" everyone shushed me.

I hold my hands up in surrender.

Geez, I make a noise with my bones and they get shushed. So if I talk they would do the same thing. What can I do so I won't get shushed?

"SHHHHH!" I heard ada.

"What now!" I whisper.

"Just shhhhh!"

I grumble and move forward. We stop and I, being the clumsy one thanks to dad, I trip over a rock and crash into the back of Legolas. OOPS! Legolas turned around and frowned, helping me up, he whispered in my ear