Chapter 10

Okay, let me tell you one thing. SNOW IS SO ANNOYING. Yes I may be half elf and have powers of ice, it is very cold. Especially when you have to trudge up a mountain in knee high snow and the snow getting into your boots. Literally drenching your boots with freezing cold ice, well melted which means when I take off my boots, I could pour a whole ocean out. Damn my human abilities in snow. This is one of the times I need my elven abilities.­­ How come I can't walk on top of the snow but Legolas can. Not fair. I am glad I am near the back with my dad so I think my plan could work. I put my hood over my head and hid behind my dad whilst walking. I lifted a hand and controlled the snow to come onto my hand and form a large snowball. It was the size of a basketball! I aimed at the back of Legolas and threw it at him. It hit the middle of his back, causing him to fall face first in the snow. I quickly grabbed my phone and ran to the front to take a picture of him and then ran back behind my dad, trying not to laugh my head off.

"Estella!" Legolas shouted.

"Yes, my dear brother?"

"How would you like a snow ball to your face"

"I think I am f-"

I growled as I was cut off with a snow ball to my face. That's it!

For the next hour while walking up, we all got into a huge snow ball fight. That was until Frodo ruined it when he fell and dropped the ring.

"Frodo!" Ada shouts, catching him from rolling down the mountain any further.

Frodo looks around in panic noticing that the ring is gone from his neck.

"Boromir" ada ordered. "Give the ring to Frodo"

Boromir still looks at the ring in a trance.

"Oi! Boromir! Give the ring back to Frodo before I electrocute you unconscious."

He takes a scared glance at me and sees an electric ball in my hand and turns to Frodo.

"As you wish" he says, slowly giving the ring to Frodo. "I care not."

I see him walk off and we all head off again but not before I see my ada take his hand off the hilt of his sword. As Boromir walks past me, I point my finger at him and shoot out a mini electric bolt which hits him in the leg. He jumps a bit and turns to look at me. I shrug and keep walking past him next to Legolas.

"Cuiva nwalca Carnirasse; nai yarvaxea rasselya!"

Wake up cruel Redhorn! May your horn be bloodstained!

"There is a fell voice in the air!" Leggy shouts to Gandalf.

"It's Saruman" Gandalf shouts across the snow storm.

Some of the snow and rocks fell down near us and HOLY SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA! I NEARLY GOT CRUSHED! well that was close.

"He's trying to bring down the mountain! Gandalf, we must turn back!" Ada shouts from the back.

"No" Gandalf shouts back.

Woah wait! NO! ARE YOU CRAZY GANDALF! I NEARLY DIED FROM A GIANT ROCK AND SO COULD THE OTHERS AND YOU SAY NOT TO GET OFF THIS MOUNTAIN!

"Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!" He chants.

Sleep, Caradhras, be still, lie still, hold your wrath!

"Cuiva nwalca Carnirasse; Nai yarvaxea rasselya; taltuva notto-carinnar!" I hear Sarumans voice chant.

Wake up cruel Redhorn! May your bloodstained horn fall upon enemy heads!

A shot of lightning strikes the mountain we are on and sends an avalanche down towards us. We all pushed ourselves against the cliff wall, away from the edge and got buried in snow. Let me tell you, I am freezing right now, especially with all this snow probably soaking my clothes. Hey! I got a free bath, just you know, using frozen water that slowly melts when you touch it and you would probably freeze to death after a while. We all get up out of the snow, brushing the snow off ourselves.

"We must get off the mountain! Make for the Gap of Rohan and take the west road to my city!" Boromir cries.

"The Gap of Rohan takes us too close to Isengard!" Responds ada.

"If we cannot pass over the mountain, let us go under it. Let us go through the mines of Moria." suggests Gimli.

After a while, Gandalf decides "Let the Ring Bearer decide."

"We cannot stay here! It would be the death of the Hobbits!" Boromir says.

"Frodo?" Gandalf questions, we all turn to Frodo.

"We will go through the mines." Frodo finally says.

"So be it" Gandalf says in fear.

Oh great! Thank you Gimli for suggesting to go into the mines. -_-