Chapter 9

Ivy POV

      I thank Selina and we head out from her apartment. We don't go home because we are sure that Joker set up some trap or something. Instead we go to the top of one of the buildings. We wait here for Canary, who Harley had called when we left Selina's.
       She shows up shortly after we arrive. I talk to her since Harley is holding Vin to keep her warm. "We need you to get the Bat to help us with Joker. Please. He's the only one who can seem to do anything. We can't lose her please Dinah." I plead with her.

       "I'll talk to him. He has a soft spot for young kids and kids who were orphans. I'm sure he'll help you." She smiles and calls herself into the watchtower.

      We wait on the rooftop for a while waiting for someone to show up. But before any help showed up he showed up. "Hello ladies." He smiles at us.

      "Get her out of here Harley! Go now!" I yell not taking my eyes off of him.

      "Such maternal skills Pammy. I have to admit I didn't expect it." He smiles and pulls out a knife.

      I take out a pellet and throw it. Plants begin to grow and I use them to wrap around him.  "Why do you even try you damn psycho. I always beat you."

        "Maybe you should stop taking things that don't belong to you. First Harley and now someone else's child. What a track record." He snarls confidently.

        "Well I'll have you know that Harley is no one's property. She is a person. Not to mention that she is engaged to me now. And we rescued Vin from Arkham." I say with a wicked smile.

       "Well this has been fun Pammy but my boys should be picking up my packages anytime now. And all I'm doing is returning what belongs to me and what belongs to the dirt. I've kept you busy long enough for them already to be in a truck and being transported to an unknown location." He laughs his psycho laugh and I punch him in the face before running around looking for any sign of either of them.

         I begin running along the rooftops and trying to find them. Then I hear a familiar voice. "Need some help?" I turn to see just the man I was waiting for.

       "He took them and now he's going to kill them. And we need to find them. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to them." I look at him pleading with my eyes.

      "Any idea where he took them?"

       "He said it was an unknown location." I say shaking my head.

        He nods. "Don't worry I'll find them and bring them back."

         "Thank you." I turn around and he's gone.
       I begin walking down the street thinking of places that he could've taken them.  I repeat the words over and over again in my head and then it clicks. The travel agency. He brought them to the abandon travel agency building.
       I sneak on the roof top and look down. Vin is tied up in a corner and Harley is strapped down on a surgical table.

              Harley POV

       I look up to see none other than him. "Hey Pooh. Miss me?" He smiles wickedly

         "Not at all Puddin'" I sneer the Puddin' and practically spit in his face.

         "I thought you were the one Harley but I guess we were both wrong huh? Now your precious daughter gets to watch you die slowly and then she will become my new henchgirl. And you will die knowing your daughter is going to be just like you." He laughs.

       I can hear Vin's cries coming from the corner. "I will never let you hurt her you ass. Just leave her alone it's me you want."

       "But where's the fun in that." He smirks.

        He takes out a knife and comes at me with it about to carve a smile like his into my face. Then I hear glass shatter above me. "Step away from her." Ivy growls.

       "Late to the party Pam. You need some stronger plants." He laughs

       She lunges at him and her hands are around his throat. "No one touches my family. You will pay for this." She says squeezing his throat.

        "You won't kill me." He chokes out. "Not in front of her." He motions to Vin with his eyes.

         "We'll see about that." She squeezes harder.

        Batman swoops in and kicks them both to the ground. Pam gets up and runs over to me and undoes the restraints. I kiss her and she quickly runs to Vin. She unties her and hugs her.

      Batman has Joker tied up and calls in backup from the cops. We leave before they come and head back home. "Let's go home." Pam says smiling.