Chapter 12

Ivy POV

I hold her close to me. No one is gonna hurt her ever again. I cradle her like a baby and snuggle into Harley. Vin lays in my arms and snuggles into me and leans her head on my shoulder. "Mommy?"

"Yeah baby girl?" I look down at her.

"Do I have to have my own room?" She asks with a small smile.

"No baby you can stay in our room but we are going to get you your own bed." I smile and kiss her forehead. "We can go now if you want." She smiles up at me and nods. I laugh quietly and set her on the ground at I stand. "You know I love you right." I smile at her.

She giggles and hugs my legs. I smile and grab her a sweater and help her out it on. "This means I have to get up to doesn't it?" Harley groans and stretches. Vin giggles again and jumps on Harley. "Ugh. Jeez I was gettin up." Harley smiles

Vin giggles and kisses Harley's cheek. "I love you Mama." She smiles and hugs Harley tightly.

"I love ya too." Harley smiles and picks her up and hands her to me and puts her sweater on. "Let's go kiddo." She smiles and takes Vin back.
We all get into the car and head to the furniture store. When we get there Vin automatically jumps into my arms and has me carry her. I smile and we walk to the bed section. "What kind of bed do you want baby girl?" I ask smiling and putting her on the ground.

"Can I get this one?" She says running to a white framed twin bed.

"Alright baby girl sounds good. Go see Mama while I go pay for it and have someone deliver it to the house." I smile and she runs to Harley. I come back and they are laying on the display bed half-asleep. "I don't think you are actually supposed to sleep on the displays." I smile at them.

"But Red its comfy she made the right choice for a bed." Harley smiles at me and I can't help but chuckle.

"Well if we go now we can get hot chocolate." I smile knowing Harley wouldn't be able to resist.

Both of them jumped up from the bed and followed me out of the store. Vin jumps into my arms and I carry her. It being mid-November meant it was cold and I was weaker than usual because of the weakness of the plants. But I carried her anyway. It was worth it.
Since we were downtown we headed to the park and went to a hot chocolate stand. I get two giant ones for me and Harley and a small one for Vin. "Careful sweetheart it's hot." I say as she takes her first sip.

"Oww." She says. "I burnt my tongue."

I chuckle. "I told you."
We walk for a whole through the park and I feel something cold hit my face. I look up to see the first snowflakes beginning to fall. I nudge Harley and she smiles and takes Vin from my arms. I smile as she runs with Vin on her shoulders and they catch snowflakes on their tongues.
I smile and run after them. I hug Harley from behind and kiss her cheek. "Wanna go home and see if the bed's there?" I ask smiling.
Vin nods and rests her arms on Harley's head. I smile and lead the way back to the car. Life was okay and life was perfect. It was the way it should be.