03

I have gym class every Friday, and it was going fine for about 3 weeks. I changed in the bathroom across from the locker room, then waited in the hall until everyone else came out and we all walked to the gym. However, today I was in a rush.

I didn't get to the bathroom until about 3 minutes after I usually did, meaning everyone else would be ready sooner than me. I hurried and pulled down my pants, stepping into my shorts. I took my shirt off, looking around for my gym shirt. Realizing that it must still be in my bag, I bent down, grabbing my bag and rummaging through it.

The second I heard the door open, a million thoughts went through my mind.

Shit, I'm going to die.

Did you seriously forget to lock the fucking door?

Maybe whoever it is will just see me and won't notice the bandage wrapped around my chest, and they'll leave.

Of course they'll notice it you idiot.

Why didn't I lock to door!?

But it was too late. The boy standing in front of me had clearly already seen, his mouth wide open and his brow scrunched up like he was confused.

"I-I'm sorry mate, didn't know anyone was in here.." He said as he backed out of the room. I threw a shirt on and ran after him, not even bothering to grab my stuff.

"Hey! Hey wait!" I yelled, no one else was in the hall so I didn't have to be quiet. He stopped and turned toward me.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to walk in and see..well whatever I saw."

"Don't tell anyone please. I'll do whatever you want just don't say anything to anyone." I begged.

"How could I tell anyone if I'm not even sure what I saw?"

"Good point.."

"So what did I see?" He asked.

"Uh oh that was uh nothing."

"You're a terrible liar."

"I am not!"

"So you admit that you we lying?"

"No! I wasn't lying. I just- it was nothing."

"Whatever you say, curly."

"Curly?" I laughed.

"Yes. I don't know your name, and you have curly hair."

"Well my name's Harry."

"Louis."

---------------------------
***Binding with any kind of bandage isn't safe, it could damage your ribs. Please get a proper binder if you are going to bind.***

I realize this would have been a great way to use the whole "hi" "oops" thing as their first words to each other but everyone uses that.