05

WARNING: Harry thinks some bad things about himself in this chapter, it isn't anything too bad but if you are at all triggered by anything transphobic you probably shouldn't read it.

---------------------------------------

"Dad? I thought you would be at work." I said as Louis and I walked through the front door. "Oh um, this is Louis."

"Hello Louis," he smiled "and no, today is my day off."

"Oh, okay well we're just going to go hang out in my room." I told him, motioning for Louis to follow me up the stairs.

"So you just moved here right? I mean, I hadn't seen you around school before last week."

"Yeah, from Cheshire."

"Oh, why?"

"You ask too many questions." I rolled my eyes.

---

Louis was going to leave around 5:00 but my dad insisted he stayed for dinner, and after that we decided to just work on homework together, so he didn't actually end up leaving until about 9. Even though it was pretty early still, I decided to just take a shower then go to sleep.

I shut the bathroom door, stripping down to just my boxers and the bandage covering my chest, then I walked over to the mirror. I pulled the bandage off, staring at my chest. I guess I'm lucky because I don't necessarily have a big chest, but its still bigger than any guys chest should be.

That's because you're not a guy.

I put my hands on my chest, pushing them down to flatten it.

Louis would never even consider being with someone like you.

I could feel anger building up inside me, why am I such a fucking freak? Why can't I just be normal?

I got in the shower, turning the cold water on, hoping that it would calm me down at least a little bit. After sitting on the floor of the shower, not knowing whether I felt like crying or punching something for about 20 minutes, I finally got up. I made the water warmer, and after washing my hair and body, I got out.

I got dressed, making sure to bind my chest again, so that if I ran into my dad in the hall it wouldn't be weird. Luckily, he was still downstairs and I made it to my room without having to stop and talk to him, I really wasn't in the mood for talking.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know I said this a few chapters ago but I feel its important to say again, NEVER EVER BIND WITH BANDAGES, THEY COULD DAMAGE YOUR RIBS.

I'm probably going to say that every time I mention how Harry binds because its so important that you don't bind with bandages. This is a fictional story, so for the stories sake I would rather have him using a bandage but in real life you should never use a bandage.