xx

DEDICATION: This chapter is dedicated to icecreamcone143. You're amazing. :)

Your comments are appreciated, and I'll give dedications and shoutouts!

● ● ●

[Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Orlando, FL || November 18, 2014, 11:45 pm, 'Tattoos']

(Almost midnight. HARRY sits by their private pool, all by himself, his feet making splashes on the water. He takes off his shirt, tosses it aside. Just as he's about to go in, his phone rings.)

HARRY: (fingers shaking, hesitates, yet answers) "Tomlinson."

VOICE: "Harry, are ... are you alright?"

HARRY: (bites lip, feet keep playing on the water) "Niall? Well, yeah. I'm great. How's it goin' there? Why are you using Louis' phone?"

NIALL: "You sure you don't wanna hang out? He's ... erm, off somewhere."

HARRY: (exhales) "Keep a close eye on him. He might get another trend on Twitter with him slaying someone."

NIALL: "He always slays." (pause) "He's been really down since this mornin'. We were having a couple of beers and Liam's searching for him."

HARRY: (worried) "Well, he's just keeping his word to stay away from me."

NIALL: "I didn't know that he's serious about it. I just don't get him."

HARRY: "I think he's right though, Niall. We shouldn't get too close in public for a while. It gets ... awkward between us."

NIALL: "That's bullshit. All because of those pictures."

HARRY: "Yeah. He's all just frustrated as always."

NIALL: "Have you seen Twitter, mate? Your pics are everywhere and goin' viral. Like, every second of you two walking that night's been captured."

HARRY: "Not that I know of. And that's why I don't want to see anything, yet."

NIALL: "Look, if you want to come here, just give Liam a call. My phone's dead, so ..."

HARRY: "Nah, enjoy your night, boys. Our place is quite nice for a midnight swim."

NIALL: "Okay. And we have to find Tommo pronto. All hell breaks loose if he's drunk."

HARRY: "Copy that."

NIALL: "Last chance, Styles. I'll be Peter Pan and fly over there to get ya."

HARRY: (snickers) "I'm fine, Horan. You guys have fun."

NIALL: "Okay." (HARRY hears him talk to someone) "Harry?"

HARRY: "Yeah, Niall?"

NIALL: "Just want to tell you that I'm your friend, too, okay? I may look like I'm all okay with everything that's happening, but seriously, I'm worried about you, all of you, guys. If you want someone to talk to, count me in. I don't want you think that I don't care about you."

HARRY: (opens mouth to speak, thinks twice, smiles) "Of course, Niall. Have fun."

NIALL: "Okay. We'll be back before you know it." (ends call)

(After their call ended, HARRY leaves his phone and goes for a swim, quivering at first. Few minutes passed, he lets himself float on the water, looking at the stars above, the silence suddenly vanished upon hearing his voice.)