vi

A/N: Again, this is fiction, with a, uh, 'realistic' kind of approach. :) Thank you, guys for all your support and Happy New Year! Last update for 2014!

. . .

[Harry and Niall’s Room, Andaz West Hollywood, November 11, 2014, 6:50 pm, ‘Rainbow Apple’]

(LIAM enters the room with bags of chips and snacks in his hands; HARRY sits on his bed, focused on playing his mobile game, NIALL grabs for some food as he looks at his laptop.)

LIAM: “Last dinner here for now. We have to leave early tomorrow.”

HARRY: “What time, Liam?”

LIAM: “Flight’s at seven. We should be there at four in the morning.”

NIALL: (scratches his head, worried) “Erm, boys, have you seen this?”

LIAM: “Seen what, Niall?”

NIALL: “Louis.”

LIAM: “What’s with Lou?”

NIALL: “Well, Louis is ... being Louis again.”

LIAM: “Can’t get you, Niall. What is it?”

NIALL: “Come here.” (moves to give LIAM a seat) “Look.”

@Louis_Tomlinson: @JennSelby The fact that you work for such a ‘credible’ paper and you would talk such rubbish is laughable. I am in fact straight.

4:46 AM – 11 Nov 2014

73,054 RETWEETS 104,340 FAVORITES

@Louis_Tomlinson: @JennSelby Google ‘original apple logo’ and you will see the one printed on my shirt that you reported on. Trying to look for a promotion ?

4:48 AM – 11 Nov 2014

60,013 RETWEETS 90,800 FAVORITES

HARRY: (puzzled with the sudden silence) “Everything okay in there?”

LIAM: “Niall’s right. Louis is being the ‘ol Louis again.”

HARRY: (frowns) “Old Louis?”

NIALL: “You know, the Louis who loses himself. Does crazy things when he’s not in the mood.”

HARRY: “He always does crazy things.”

LIAM: (reads LOUIS’ tweets aloud) “This is not good.”

HARRY: “Just because of wearing that shirt?”

LIAM: “Harry, Lou’s your … uh …” (hesitates) “best friend. You know how insane he can be.”

HARRY: (eyebrows raised, sighs) “I know, Liam.”

NIALL: “And here’s what the reporter had to say few hours after Lou’s tweets. She said that she didn’t mention anything about his sexuality.” (clicks a couple of links) “And here’s the article.”

(LIAM and NIALL read in silence, HARRY gets interested and gets up, takes a chair beside LIAM and reads with them)

LIAM: “What you think, Harry?”