Chapter 7

*1 week later*
{Rachel's POV}
God I hate that girl Hailey, I was trying to get Hunter back cause he's now the most popular guy at school and he's cute, sweet and many more things but Hailey had to come in and snatch him away from me, but oh, trust me, not for very long.

(Texting convo between Hunter and Rachel)

R: Hey baby😍
H: I told you, I'm not your baby and I never will be again.
R: You should just give up on Hailey, she told me the other day that she was going out with Ethan Dolan and that she's been cheating on you this whole time.
H: Wait, Really? She said that......... to you....... the person she hates the most?
I hope you know I'm asking her and if she says no, your out of my life forever.

Shoot.............what did I get myself into, I just lost the boy of my dreams, but don't worry, I have other ways to intrude on their relationship, I'm not stopping until they stop dating, that's a promise, so what I'm going to do is actually get Ethan to go to meet her, they never met before. I can feel it in my bones, it's going to work!

{Hailey's POV}
*on the phone with Hunter*
H=Hunter
Ha=Hailey

H: Hey girly!
Ha: What's up boi?
H: Well I wanted to ask you a question, and when I ask you this it's just to be sure cause I got some information from someone I don't trust.
Ha: Okay boo, what's the question?
H: Are you cheating on me with Ethan Dolan?
Ha: No, I don't even know a guy named Ethan, who told you this?
H: Rachel, but remember I don't trust her and she lied to me so now she's out of my life forever. Im going over to her house right now to tell her.
Ha: oh and do me a favour, tell her to get out of my life too.
H: Anything for you girly, love you boo!
Ha: Love you too boo!

{Hunters POV}
(At Rachel's)

I walked in to see that Rachel was sitting on the couch, watching tv, in a one piece bathing suit crying. She looked over and then looked back at the tv. I walked over to her and sat down about a meter away from her, can't get too close if you know what I mean.
She then moved closer and cuddled up to me, all of a sudden I hear her phone go off, I saw my friend Caleb's number, but I just ignored it and moved further away then, she looked me right in the eyes and kissed me, she wouldn't let go of my face, I was pushing her away and then in the corner of my eye I see Hailey running off, crying.
Rachel looks at me dead in the eye and says, 
"I knew she was coming, she'll never forgive you!"
I turn and run, my mind was saying run to Hailey but I was running to Ryley instead.

{Ryley's POV}
I was getting ready to go out with Brandon on a quick Starbucks date and then in came Hunter bawling his eyes out.
"Hunter are you okay" Me and Brandon asked Hunter.
"No I'm not, Rachel kissed me and Hailey saw, I was trying to leave but Rachel wouldn't let go of my face, and I screwed everything up, Hailey won't listen to me I know that she won't"
Then Hailey came out of the bathroom and started to talk about how much she was mad at Hunter, and he was just standing there, then she saw that he was there and let me just tell you, the expression on her face was hilarious 😂😂😂
"Girly, let me explain, she kissed me, I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let go, I would never cheat on you Hail-----------Hunter was cut off by Hailey running up and hugging him.

"Babe, I love you so much and I'll never leave you, I know it's a little weird, me having a girl best friend but I wont leave you" Said Brandon wrapping his arms around me. I guess he was just in the spur of the moment 😂😂