Chapter 21

{Ryley's POV}
I woke up to the amazing smell of my favourite, Chocolate chip waffles. I smiled and looked over. No Hunter. I got up and walked down over the stairs. As soon as I got to the bottom, I fell to the ground. A puppy😍

A beautiful Great Dane puppy at the bottom of the stairs with a bow around its neck and a collar laying next to it

A beautiful Great Dane puppy at the bottom of the stairs with a bow around its neck and a collar laying next to it. I picked up the Collar and the tag on it read,
Follow the clues to find me Babe
Awe, so sweet. I honestly can't believe this, I mean. We were already together for one week so this is a huge surprise. I bought Hunter a gift, but I left it at home. I used up all of my birthday money, allowances and even a lot of my savings and got Hunter the new MacBook Pro. He already has a MacBook but he has been saying forever that he wanted a bigger one.
I walked upstairs and found a clue on my dresser. It says,
Walk down the street, turn to the right, there lays the next clue
I smiled.
I put on the outfit above and walked to where the instruction told me.
I can't believe that Hunter actually got me a Great Dane puppy. He didn't need to. My mom and I have been looking for one but just didn't find one that really clicked.
But the puppy that Hunter gave me Doesn't compare to any of the dogs we were looking at and it makes it 100x more special because it's from Hunter. 
I walked over to a piece of paper on the fire hydrant.
"Walk to the park and meet your secret admirer there"
I smiled. Hunter is so cute. I walked to the park and as I walked in I was greeted by a very handsome boy in pink Flannel and khakis , holding a dozen roses.
I smiled widely and jumped into his arms, making him drop the flowers. But I don't care, I care more about Hunter then flowers, even though I love those too.
"Hunter, you didn't have too" I smiled.
"Your mom told me that you guys were looking for a Great Dane puppy so I bought one for you and set up a little picnic, even though its already 5. Oh and by the way, you slept in very late darling" Hunter let me down gently.
"I was super tired. And I love the puppy, I think I'm going to name her Aurora " I smiled kissing Hunters cheek.
"Awe cute. Okay so now my lady, please follow me over to this wonderful diner for 2, luxury picnic" Hunter said guiding me to a beautiful little spot where he had food, drinks, pillows, blankets and 2 gifts set up.

*After Eating*
"So are you ready for presents?" Hunter asked.
"Hunter, I can't take this from you. You spent more then what I spent."
Cause when you sum everything he got me up so far it's around either 620$ to anywhere near 3 050, since a Great Dane costs anywhere from 600-3000$ and then plus 20$ for the roses. I only spent around 2500 dollars on him. I feel so bad now. And it took me forever to save my life savings up but, I'm glad it to was put to good use, well, not all of it but some of it.
"Yes, I do have to. Okay so first gift" He handed me the smallest box.
I looked at him feeling guilty af and then slowly opened the box.
I smiled.
"Awe, Hunter I love it" I smiled hugging him.
He got me a Team Rowland Pop-Socket.
"Okay, next" Hunter smirked handing me the last box.
I opened it. A shoe box? Oh no, he didn't.
"HUNTER OMG THE NEW COLOUR CHANGING NIKES AND THE GLOW PANTS!!??" That must have costed him a fortune.
"Only the best for my baby" He smiled.
"Hunter I can't. This is too expensive"
"Its okay, yes you can"