Chapter 15

{Ryley's POV}
I opened my eyes to the sound of an alarm clock.
"HUNTERRRRRR, MAAAAMA, BRANDOOO????" I screamed.
"Ryley calm down, I know you're excited to meet them but gurl, you need some milk" Hailey said laughing.
"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING HUNTER DIED, MY EVERYTHING DIED!!" I yelled at her.
"No, you're meeting him for the first time tonight Ryley, what's wrong with you?" She responded.
You have to be kidding me?? That was so real. I felt my pillow and it was soaked in tears, what just happened?
Well   I-I guess I should just let Hunter know about the dream even though he's probably busy

{Hunter's POV}
All of a sudden I woke up to Brandon banging pots and pans back and forth singing "I didn't get no sleep cuz of y'all, y'all ain't gonna get no sleep because of me"
"Woah, what happened ??"I asked.
I had this weird dream where I met a girl named Ryley and a few of her friends and her mom. We ended up falling in love, well I did and I think she did and then one day Ryley was walking to my house and I was outside the door waiting for her because she was bringing me Starbucks as a surprise when she got hit by a car. She was rushed to the hospital while I was bawling my eyes out and we ended up losing her at the hospital. I felt around my bed and I felt a wet pillow, I guess I must have been crying. Thats so weird, I don't usually cry in my sleep, actually this is the first time I've cried over a dream..
"Yo Hunter, what's up bro?" Brandon asked me.
I then explained to him my dream and told him they it felt like the girl was feeling all the same things, weird right? Then all of a sudden I got a DM notification it was from this girl named Ryley, it instantly reminded me about my dream, I read the message and my mouth dropped.

*The DM*

H=Hunter
R=Ryley

R= I don't know what's going on Hunter but I had this dream, it was weird, we fell in love, then you died. I don't understand what this means, I'm coming to your meet and greet tonight so hopefully I can see you and explain my dream and how it felt. I know you probably won't see this but by chance, if you are reading this, I just wanted to let you know I love you. I know you probably don't care but the dream was so emotional, funny, loving and mysterious so I'd love to tell you... ~Love~Ryley

H= OMG!! Boo Boo, Ryle's, Ry Ry? Is that you? I had that dream too. It felt so real, I really feel like we have a connection and I truly loved you❤️  Meet me after the meet and greet and we can talk! Wait, where do you live?

R=  I would love that Huntie 😘 I knew that you had the same dream. And I know your telling the truth because you wouldn't know my nicknames. I just wanted to tell you that. Anyways I love you byee boo oh and I live in Pheonix AZ like you❤️

H= Thats great, Byee boo boo, see you later❤️

Only an hour until the meet and greet😬😬 I can't wait to see her. I make sure to put on something extra spicy 😂😂 for her.
<Pic below>