Part 2

Oliver sighed a breath of relief.

"Finally." He said. Blue let out a small chuckle.

"You four have been chosen as the saviors." She explained.

"... That just opens up a whole new can of questions." Said Marcus. She laughed.

"You have been chosen for your skills, and your ability to be in danger without family worrying. I'm afraid I can't tell you what those skills are, you must discover them for yourself." She said. Camille bit her lip. It's true, she was an orphan. Her dad died before she was born, and her mom died during childbirth for Rachel. Grandpa and grandma died of old age, and her other grandparents lived in New York. They weren't about to move cross-country to take care of two annoying kids. So, Camille had a caretaker who took her and her sister out on trips, and a nanny who took care of them at home. But everyone else was an orphan?

"Danger?" Asked Oliver. Blue looked at the floor.

"The dark ones... They plan to take over the park, and if we don't stop them, they'll affect the whole world, too." She said.

"I don't know their plan, but that's why your here. Walt Disney, our creator, made all his ideas come to life in movies, and many other things. After that, the characters came to life. They work here. Many people believe that they are just humans dressed up in costume. That isn't true. We put a spell over the people that enter the park so the characters seem... A bit unbelievable so that they aren't in danger. But the Dark Ones were tired of being hated. They want their own happy endings. And they think taking over young children's minds and making them believe they are the winners will solve that." Blue said.

"But, why is everything in order? Why is everything real? Where are all the characters?" Camille asked. Blue sighed.

"I've decided that if you are to stay here, you need comfort. The food doesn't spoil, the furniture is no longer hard plastic, and... The characters are in hiding, trying to protect themselves. I'm afraid I can't give you their whereabouts because of many reasons. One being that if you knew and were captured by the dark ones, then they might try to force it out of you. That brings up another subject." She said, looking up. Her wand twirled around in her hand, as she rolled it around in her fingers.

"I've cast some spells. The Dark Ones can't kill you directly. Rose Thorn, Maleficent's daughter, has already tried with Camille. All it did was send her into a coma. They can't kill you but they... They can try. They can't use their spells, but throwing a house on you... Well, you're only human." Said Blue.

"Also. The whole park is in a time dome. All of the world is frozen, this place is the only place in the entire world where time passes." She said. Camille bit my lip.

"This is all too much. What if we try to escape?" Marcus asked. Blue bit her lip.

"Just like I have cast my spells, the Dark Ones have cast theirs. You can't leave the park. You can't even touch the borders of the park without being thrown back into the air." Said Blue.

Amber was right. This was all too much. Camille couldn't take it. I mean, it's not like they had a choice. Just then, Blue's wand started to shine with a white color.

"Oh, goodness. I must leave. But please, children. Stay safe!" She said, disappearing into thin air.

They all sat in silence, until Oliver broke it.

"Can someone rephrase that for me?" Asked Oliver.

"We are the chosen ones to save Disneyland from all the villains. We all have some sort of powers that we have to find for ourselves, and the good guys are hiding so that they aren't found and killed by the villains. Everything is real because we are going to start living here, and to do that, we need stuff to survive." Said Amber.