Chapter 7

A/N I'm still waiting for questions and tame dares, in case you didn't get to ask one yet!

Camille, Amber, Marcus and Oliver entered the store in New Orleans Plaza, looking around. Amber immediately noticed a pajama with a Minnie Mouse shirt and red pants with white dots. She walked over to it as Amber examined a nightdress with the Disneyland logo on it. Oliver and Marcus examined shirts with Disney logos and checkered pants.

"Hey, Amber, check this out." Said Camille as she took the pjs off the hook, showing them to Amber. Amber smirked.

"Should we try these on?" Asked Amber, showing Camille her nightdress. Camille nodded.

"Yeah, sure." She said, walking to the closets with mirrors in them. Meanwhile, the boys replaced their t-shirts with large shirts they found in the store. Oliver's had a Mickey Mouse on it, while Marcus' had a Donald Duck head.

"We'll have to wear these." Said Marcus, handing Oliver a pair of checkered pajama pants. They went into the fitting rooms and tried them on as the girls came out.

"This fits me. You?" Asked Amber, looking at herself in the nightgown. Camille nodded.

"Let's wait for the boys then." She said. The two waited for the boys to walk out of the fitting rooms. 

"I'd rather sleep in my jeans." Said Oliver as he walked out wearing his checkered pajama pants and his Mickey Mouse shirt.

"Well, we need our jeans to be clean for tomorrow." Marcus pointed out. Oliver nodded.

"Can't we just raid another store tomorrow?" Asked Camille. Amber bit her lip.

"Yeah, we can, actually." Amber said. The group decided to come back the next morning and get more clothes. Then, they went back to their hotel room and fell asleep faster then someone could say Disney.

A/N I know, it's a filler. I'm sowwy.