Chapter 3

Camille blinked multiple times before it registered what they were trying to do. Since the Dark Ones couldn't kill them directly, they were going to get their weaknesses so they could win.

"We will take this park of smiled down, one attraction at a time." Rose Thorn said coolly.

"How do you plan to do that?" Asked Marcus. Rose Thorn chuckled

"This park of smiles is made up of them. Without attractions, this park will be on hold. While it's on hold, us 'Dark Ones' will go out, and convince the children that we are the saviors, not those bratty animals. No one will ever remember those idiots. They'll be like... Like haunts in a nightmare." Said Rose Thorn.

"They'll never believe you." Scowled Camille. Rose Thorn rolled her eyes.

"Of course they will. After all, they're children. They'll believe anything." She said. Then, Rose Thorn smiled.

"I can't kill you directly... But how about I try this?" She said, disappearing. Silence fell upon the group. Then, the Walt Disney statue started to topple, and fell, Camille not paying attention.

"Camille!" Oliver ran towards her, toppling them both to the ground.

The statue fell with a loud bang, scaring everyone. Camille got up, dusting herself off.

"Thanks Oliver... The statue..." Said Camille, frowning.

The statue had broken, Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse broken apart from each other. This was a kind of sign. It signaled the end of Disneyland.

"Oh no... This is really bad. If this is broken like this... Then it's like Walt Disney had never invented Mickey. And if he never invented Mickey... He never invented his other inventions." Said Amber, bending down and trying to pick up Mickey Mouse. It was too heavy for her.

"We can't focus on this guys. Rose Thorn said something about destroying the attractions. We have to stop them. What attraction is first?" Asked Marcus. Oliver thought about it.

"..... Wait! She said, like haunts in a nightmare. The-"

"The Haunted Mansion!!" Finished Marcus.

"Should we split up?" Asked Amber. "Two of us can get started at the Haunted Mansion, and the other two can look for supplies and a place to stay." She said.

"That's a good idea. We'll separate. Oliver and I will go to the Haunted Mansion, and Amber and Marcus can go get supplies." Said Camille, organizing the group with her leadership skills. 

"Hey! I almost forgot." Said Oliver, reaching into his sweater pockets. He pulled out two walkie talkies. A/N Yes, I'm aware of how ironic this is, but guess what? It's for THE PLOT OF THE STORY!!! Continue...

"Where'd you get these?" Asked Camille, grabbing one and handing it to Marcus.

"Back on Tom Sawyer Island. I found them in a supply closet." He said. She nodded.

"Tell us where to meet you and when you are ready. We will keep in contact." Amber said. Camille nodded.

"See you guys soon.

------------------

"So... We just go in?" Asked Camille. Oliver nodded.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." He responded. The pair were standing in front of the huge, white Victorian mansion. While none of the other admitted it, they were nervous.

"Ok, then let's go." Said Camille, walking in. The two walked in the gates, and walked through the line turnstiles.

Soon enough, they walked into the small, air conditioned room with the swinging chandelier, while the Ghost Host talked through the intercom. 

"Why hello. I am your host. Your ghost host. And I will be guiding you through this house of happy haunts." The deep voice boomed throughout the room. Camille looked around and found a panel of buttons. She quickly went to work, following Amber's exact instructions as she got the ride on. As soon as she completed the last step, a noise was heard inside the sliding door. Oliver quickly pulled the sliding door open, and it revealed the familiar elevator room. They walked in, and Camille pulled the door closed, and the elevator ride commenced.

"Ah! I see we have two special guests joining me today." Camille froze. That was not at all apart of the ride.

"Oliver and Camille, I presume? The saviors, yes. But, where are the other two? No matter, no matter... We can have fun without them." Camille's breathing intended, and Oliver got nervous, as he was shaking.

"Now, let the haunting BEGIN!!" The deep voice yelled throughout the whole elevator. Then, the lightning stroke, except it wasn't fake. It lit a small fire on the carpet, and although the fire went out quickly, it still left Oliver and Camille screaming.

---------------

Amber and Marcus walked through Adventure Land, looking for any supplies. They entered Indiana Jones, seeing as that rise had fake excavation supplies, which also included fake emergency supplies. If the Blue Fairy spoke the truth, then all of it should be real. Amber walked through, her immense knowledge rushing through her as she remembered everything about not only the ride, but the queue as well. 

"This place is spooky." Whispered Marcus.

"Why are you whispering?" Asked Amber.

"Why are you whispering?" Asked Marcus, smirking. A/N If you know where this reference comes from, you get a shoutout in the next chapter! Amber rolled her eyes and looked down. It was thankful that she did, because a stone with a diamond on it caught her eye.

"Woah!!" She yelled, thrusting her arm in front of Marcus. He stumbled, but luckily, froze.

"What!?" He asked. She pointed to the stone.

"I've been here a million times. The sign always says, Only step on the diamonds. If we don't..." She pointed up. A stone from the ceiling was being held up by many, many bamboo sticks. 

"The stone on top of the sone we step on will fall, crushing us. And Blue said everything is real now." Said Amber, nervously stepping on a diamond engraved stone. Nothing happened. She sighed with relief as she continued stepping lightly, making her way to the room with supplies.

A/N So, I am starting this thing called... Song of the chapter! Guess this song first, and you get a shoutout! Here we go.

I thought that I'd been hurt before

But no ones ever left me this sore

Your words cut deeper then a knife

Now I need someone to breathe me back to life...

A/N My favorite part to write was probably the whole, Amber-and-the-diamond-engraved-stone part. I have been to Disneyland a lot of times, and I like that ride, so I remember that part. Bye! Love ya!