Chapter 8

Violet Pov

I had walked down seeing a huge brighfull river infront as I knelt down I could see my reflection laughing blood covered mocking me rasing my fist I splashed the water falling into it.

As I sunk deeper my lungs tightened by seconds everything was going pale I couldn't breath. 

My life was ending by seconds I couldn't do anything heck I couldn't swim it was the end of me.Me and memories wore sinking till it turned black.

My eyes formed shut as a slight gushing sound ringed into my ear as my figure felt rising.As all the air suddenly packed back into me I took a deep heavenly take of air.

"Violet don't do that again you fucking scared the shit out of use"as your eyes had regained normalty everyone,  the brothers, Yui wore there starring filled by worry and sympathy. 

"Iam sorry"I cry burying my head into Ayato as he hadn't minded yet tears falling realising you had been near enough your dead.

Yet right now you wished deep in your core that death was better way of escape with the secrets chaining around you,  you knew one day you'd have to lose the chains open the key.

Not deceiving a pain of death that everyone around me would blame for ever.

"Come on before we all get a cold from this weather" I lifted Violet wrapping my blazer around her as she drifted of in her sleep in my arms.

We all had arrived at mansion.

"your safe now Violet your not alone"I whispered making sure no one would hear knowing Violet was still asleep.

(sorry guys I know it short but I have a load of books to update and it like nearly 10 pm here)