Chapter 2

Yui POV

Ow no Violet cut herself i heard brothers gasping after seeing her blood drip and as always it was black i came up grabbing her other hand.

Walking her to my room the cut was gone i let it go as we enterd her room.

 Violet POV

I gasped as i shore the room it was amazing the wallpapers covered by rosey red the floor was plasttered by polished deep black wood in the far corner a double sized black poka dot bed stood next to a red and black closet.

Looking outside rain pour vicously yet beautifully.

"Ill leave you to change"Yui said closing the door as i grabbed some red black jeans a light pink black kitten face sweater with pink leather army boots strapping 2 daggers in both boots.

Coming out i felt a precence "Hey my little kitten"Laito came out approaching before i could leave i felt him grab my hand as i smashed into the wall.

"Let see how you taste "Laito smirked as i returned one.

As his expression changed into confused

"Will see"i whispered as he stepped back as i quickly grabbed one of the daggers throwing it it smashed into wall inches past his head as he stood there.

Before screaming running out.

As i just smirked mentally thanking my dad for the knife throwing lessons.

Grabbing the knife i shoved it back into my boot coming down every one doing their own thing.

Yui was cooking in kitchen .

Kanato sat on the couch talking to his teddy.

Shuu sleeping on coach.

Reiji reading a book.

Ayato eating something.

Latio porbally hiding from me.

"Violet can you vome help"Yui asked smilling inncontly as i nodded.

Fining a radio i put Kerrang on .

Did you ever contemplate
When all was lost you hesitate
And nothing seems the same

Have you ever hid your face
In such disgrace, decisions made
A picture with no frame

Can you hold on one more day?

Say you're okay
I'm afraid that tomorrow
Is just too far away
Fight the pain
It just feels like forever
Is crashing down on me
Down on me, me, me

Rain will fall
Wash all the pain
It shields the soul
You turn the page
To face another day

Let me know that you will wait
And I will pay for my mistakes
To feel the sun again

Can you hold on?

Say you're okay
I'm afraid that tomorrow
Is just too far away
Fight the pain
It just feels like forever
Is crashing down on me

Don't let go
Time will heal
Just don't let go
(Don't let go, don't let go)
One day we can learn to start again

Say you're okay
I'm afraid that tomorrow
Is just too far away
Fight the pain
It just feels like forever
(Feels like forever)
Feels like forever
Is crashing down on me

 I sang along to Of Mice And Men as i chopped the fruit for Yui we wore finished after an hour with her fruit salad.

I never eat so i went out pulling a hood over my head i took out my contacts that revealed my universal blue sky eyes i weared greyish contacts because fallen death angels well royalty all never had the black pupils in the middle also like my mother had blue i had it aswell.

However she always told me my wore specail you see if you looked closly the outer outline was darkest getting lighter till the middle.

All sudden it started pouring as drips came till a shower storm i however stood still rain was coam.