Secret Sister (Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction)

Name:Violet Komori

Real Name:Violet Osama

Age:16 year old (Mortal age)

Appearance;

Violet has her hair constantly in a high cute ponytail as her hair is natural very light pink as her eyes are dull grey with purple outlining the bottom lid.She wears a white button up shirt under a loose v neck white shirt a ribbon is tied lazily around her neck she also wears a over sized basketball jacket with a skirt that goes inches above her knees.Nicknamed mostly"Godess"by others.

Type:

Half Fallen Death Angel , Half Demon (Explained below)

Fallen Death Angel:A being represented bodily as a beautiful mortal either gender can cast death anywhere also has known to hold  two different usefull abilities other fallen death angel can see each other by a shadow behind them resembling death in their eyes.

Personality:

Violet is a strong , sneaky girl(opposite to Yui) she is also polite to others making others show empathy distracted by the innocent mask she wears deaths happen alot around Violet she chooses one and that one falls any second so she can feed of the soul when depressed or confused Violet decides talking to her dead mother outside alone or dances pumping the adreline out.

History:

Her father is Lord Darren Osama of the Fallen Death Angels.Her mother is Lady Diaria Osama of the Demon Region.For both them die in unknown condition Violets perants blind her about knowledge of her memoires as she knows their names what she is however where she is ,not.As Violet strugles finding a place she is taken by Yui Komori into the church where her father controls Violet testing her abilities as he finds Violet to have the Ability of telepathy while other is still unkown in her knowledge.

Telepathy:

When using it Violet can move any object including sun and moon as her eyes shine bright so much in dark it be described as lights of the front car in a drive.

Violet arrives a month after Yui.