Chapter 3

Violet POV

I ran as far heart beats wore heard everywhere i twitched as my eyes grew monstrous like they did when i first killed that women.

A woman maybe in her  near my agr walked coamly though he smelled amazing.

I aproached her ever so slightly.

I could hear her heart bump slower then normal as her blonde hair flowed in the midnight.

I followed her as she walked to a dark alley loooking around a bridge stood abanded as i looked up.

"a stalker i see then"she said sarcasticallly i was amazed truly that she heard me as she turned she gasped smirking "ow my dearest sister you come back"she said ever so  evily.

My sister i remembered i never liked the brat she always tried to be the best a stuck up princess you can say i never treated her like family.

"the little stuck up bitch appeared"i laughed as her ears grew out her blonde hair after all she was half-werewolf half demon .

My perants said she develped the werewolf genes from dads side family.

"dont be so rude to your family"she facted as pinky fire like ribbon grew out next to her stomach 6 in total.

I laughed evilly as i felt my eyes grow demonly as i felt a sudden pain in my lower back as green spark like daggers grew bigger then hers as i starred amazed as two large wings grew out my top back as i starred they started black as they finished with colors of rainbow.

The pain grew sharp for a split moment as 2 large slender red spider like tenticle legs grew i starred at my sister as she stook in shock.

I too was in shock i never knew this could happen.

I turned into a full blood of both my half side i knew it sounded redicles but father said that it was in my fate as the first ever hybrid i was unique.

I was full fallen death angel and a full demon.

"I shall not kill you sister i have promised father unlike you i keep my promise"i spattered smirking as her face grew anooyed i mentally did a happy dance.

"Well i do need a place to stay i heard you have gotten a deacent place"she looked into my eyes as i out nowhere grabbed her up by the red slender things.

"Fine but no tricks or you will end up dead"i looked straight into her eyes with pure hatred and anger.

"You look very nice now sister"she said as i looked dazed dropping her as my wings folded inside with the slender thingys and tenticles into my body like new skin.

She came up handing me a mirror.

I looked amazed as one right eye was like a dolls green eye as my left was like my wings startting with black then sinking into all colors around.

As the pinkiness was sucked in my hair started black as it grew lighter till the tips wore white.

"I think you need this"she said putting a hospital eye patch on my rainbow eye as i held her wrist she wouldnt be this nice.

"I will never give you a second chance now come on"i walked off as she ran up trying to follow on.

I thought for a second how am i spose to explain it all my sister the eyepatch the sudden change in my face.

"You are my sister if any one ask our perants died in a car crash we ran away got it"i stopped her looking serouis i was taken alot risks here soon she will have to know.

"fine dont be such boring man"she giggled as i huffed breathing out whatever was happening i have to stop.

"Sister your changing"she said stepping back looking my hair was growing it normal light pink as i snatched the mirror my eyes returned to the pit shallow souless blue.

I giggled feeling lucky.

  "You wierd child"she grunted as i smilled evilly .

Ayato POV

Where Violet god that stupid girl she's taking forever ore sama needs more blood.

Reiji POV

If she doesnt return soon she s so gettting a punishment it nearly midnight shes been gone 5 hrs.

Laito POV

Wheres my beauty chan i want to play with her my brothers and pancake are just boring.

Violet POV

We walked together silently as i opened the door two steps in i was swept of ground spinned

"Violet I missed you everyone so boring"he suddenly stopped snapping at my bitch sister in hatred.

"What are you doing here mutt"his voice contained so much hatred it was almost impossible.

"iam her sister so back off"she said in a smart ass way that made me nearly puke.

"ow then still bye "he waved goodbye making me snigger as my sister face turned bright red from anger.

I suddenly felt arms around me looking for a second Laito put a arm around my waist as i ignored him.

Laito POV

I looked in discust at the being that my Violet brought with her she can still be her sister but Reiji will not ever allow this.