Chapter 1

Violet POV

As training ended with Dan (my personal trainer) throwing me an ice cold drink  as usual i was informed later on that father wanted to chat about an 'urgent matter'

Walking down the hallway it looked the same as yesterday and say before that and that.

Knocking lightly on the door the handle twisted as the door swang slowly open tilting my head i was too exhausted using my telepathic abilities the door opened.

How not polite am i?Iam Violet Osama my perants wore killed in unknown way i wondered finding Yui Komori and church though i hated fact that them mare humans believed in a so called God how naive.

Your probably confused so let me explain iam a half Fallen Death Angel half Demon so yh no shabby human here.

So now iam Violet Komori .

Let get back to story.

"Hello Violet it a very nice day isnt"Father sighed starring out window.

This wasent typical of him.

 "Hello father what the matter you wanted to talk about"i smirked as a dice floated towards me as every colour changed.

"You are joining Yui at Sakamaki mansion"he facted so sudden it made me jump as the dice fell where it started.

"THANK THANK"i squealed girly.

As i ran out room texting sis finally no grumpy old  man in house.

Yui POV

At the Sakamaki mansion

"Pancake give oresama blood"looking back there stood Ayato with his eviish smile as i shivered the phone rang running to guest room.

I picked it up "Hello"i answered as i heard squealing on other side not any Violets squeal .

"Sister iam joining you Dann taking me this instant"Violet explained as all brothers appeared in guest room.

"That good sister ill see you soon byei love ya" i laughed over her exitment .

"love ya more sis see ya"she ended laughing her casual one

 "My sister coming here"i squealed as the brothers looked at me.

"Another bitch-chan in the house "Latio smirk plastered on his face.

"What she like then"Looking across the words came out Shuu-chan .

"She's the best sis ever we used always play together sing together when she was 12 she bet 9 world records and she's beautiful also she done every sport amazingly that you can name"i informed as the brothers looked amazed.

"Surely she will taste sweet right teddy"Kanato stood patting his tedy as always.

Violet POV

As i got into the limo it started as the journey began getting bored i looked out window inhaling the smell of fresh winter trees as a runner ran in my sight .

Smirking at the direction of stranger he immiedtly dropped panting grabbing his chest as he fell unconcios as the soul flew to me.

Devouring it minutes later a creepy slender mansion came into view so this is the Sakamaki mansion,

Intresting this place just reaks of death and blood vampires did that stupid man know.

Knocking it soon open politly as a stranger stood above me starring into my eyes.

Reiji POV

This girl is the most beautiful human that i seen all my life how is she even related to Yui.

"Iam Violet Komori iam here to stay with my sister Yui Komori"her voice was even gorgeuos.

Yui POV

As we all fell silent a knock implied the door as Reiji set out to get it.

"Be nice to her please"i begged everyone as Violet came in making guys jaws drop.

She still had her light pinky hair with grey eyes that held violet at the bottom lid.

Indeed she was beautifull.

"Someone finally got a chest instead you pancake"Ayato smirked as Violet came running to me hugging me tightly.

"Sis you hadent changed one bit"she she laughed as we let go.

"You havent either i see still yourself with your basketball jacket."i laughed back as the brothers starred her up to bottom what perverts.

Violet POV

"I cant smell her right teddy"a boy stood behind me with bushy purple hair and lost purple eyes that held dark shadows below.

"Kanato that not nice to lady you just met"the guy with deep purple informed okay so this kid Kanato.

"Reiji me and teddy just wanted know right teddy"Kanato replied looking at his teddy bear.

"She'll be ore sama first"a guy came out smirking with forest green eyes and with ginery lonng hair .

"Where's my room"i as i looked up all the brothers starred vicously looking down i recieved a small cut around my wrist.