Chapter 5

Violet POV

Nearly after hour my hair was now completly covered.

I started thinking this over if the brothers tell Yui then she want to know how this was possible.

"Violet you dyed your hair it so pretty"I jumped at a feminine voice turning it was person i was avoiding... Yui!

"You caught me there Yui yep "I giggled as real i can.

"Dinner needs to be made can you help me please"she asked nervousness in her eyes i simply nodded.

Causing her arms to push me into the kitchen.

We had no idea what to make ending up with spaghetti i had decided putting my blood into the liquid mixture making the sauce the darkest red shade as Yui watched gringing.

"Violet you don't have to do that"Yui coamed giving me a towel that was pretty useless do to my instant healing.

I slowly hide the unused towel without her knowledge as we shouted the brothers while I put ny hair in twin ponytails.

"I smelt blood what did Bitch chan and Blue chan  make"We turned to see Laito smirking.

We rolled our eyes laughing at our simualiar expression confusing him as i poured out the meal equally.

Getting the cakes and sweets for Kanato due to his loving passion for sweetness.

me and Yui watched them eat as we grabbed a instant salad each hr getting a normal one and me a fruit one.

I felt a tiny bit of joy rise inside me they didn't expect anything.

However too much had happened that could have destroyed it.

At all cost it Yui who i didnt want to know truth.

A promise was a promise even if my madness would expqnd