Chapter 9

violet
I awoke on a smooth soft service as the birds wore chirping looking around I could make out the bright lilac shade of the walls ."Violet are you okay?" Ayato was sitting on the edge hid crimson hair shined in the morning as I rose. Rising my head achedas Ayato closed the space between use his arms around me like a shield relaxing my head on his chest he smilled."I know we just met Violet but I think I like you" Ayato admitted as he looked at me with such care and love and for first time I shore thr other side of him the sweeter more carting one not the arrogant sadistic one."So doll your fine I see" we starred at the door to see Laito open it his signature smirk and lustfull green eyes." Yes I am thank you for worrying Laito" i thanked as he nodded leaving use." want something to eat or drink?" Ayato asked playing with strands of my electric blue hair.As Ayato exited a new person had entrered.Yui.

Yui
I watched View with disappointed eyes how could she mot tell me she was a vampire? what else is she hiding? "Yui I'm sorry I didn't tell you"Violet bickered for my apology as I turned to look at door."You hide alot from me " i sighed looking at her glittering eyes from tears." But I forgive you" i smilled hugging her tight.So she didn't tell me alot it okay we all have our secrets. "thank you Yui your best sister ever"Violet said as I helped her downstairs to eat. watching her eat I left to the kitchen where I sat deep in thought.

Ayato
We all watched Violet on times we wore all curious what had happened yet i dat next to her as she smilled at me sweetly."Hey Violet van we talk" Reiji rose his expression pure plain as always as Violet followed him out room everyone in silence.

Reiji
I led Violet to my office as I led her to sit as I grabbed my favorite tea set."Van Delarie from France tea set very fancy" i gasped smilling atleast someone knew a tea set when they knew it."Amzing Violet you also have a interest in tea antiques?"i asked her as she nodded taking a sip of the tea making me snigger as her body fell motionless.don't worry now that you interested me it won't hurt too much Violet dear.