Chapter 24: Fifteen

(Before Note: Who's all going to be in the competition? Winners get a shout out!)

**Trigger Warnings**

Rose

   I can't feel anything and my head won't stop spinning. Someone is trying to talk to me,but I don't want to listen. I don't care anymore. The wolf didn't kill me even through I gave it control of me. It didn't kill me, so I'll have to take care of the job myself. 

Maybe. 

 After last night I'm having second thoughts. The light is starting to make it's way past my eyelids and i turn away from the light with a low whine. 

"...a miracle I tell you, Albus! For the first time in years she's come back without a scratch on her!"

 "Mr. Lupin?" 

 I blink open my eyes and squint a bit, noticing Dumbledore talking to Madame Pompfrey.

 "I'm worried he won't make it past fifteen Albus. The wolf fights back more every moon."

  "What?" I croak, pushing myself up off the bed, "W-what do you mean?"

  "Rose!" Madame Pompfrey gasps, her hand falling over her heart.

  "Wha-what about Remus not making it to fifteen?" I rasp. Not Remus, not before I can apologize to him. Oh Merlin, Remus could have died tonight with all the stress he's had on his shoulders...

 "I-Is he okay?" I croak. 

  "He's fine, Miss Hagrid," Dumbledore says quietly, "Go back to sleep." 

 =

=

=

"Rose?" 

  "Peter?" I whisper, a little confused, "What are you doing here?"

 "I didn't want you to be alone," Peter confesses, "You're still my friend."

  I sit up and rub my eyes, "What time is it?"

  "Classes start in an hour," He replies, "I came to wake you up while Sirius and James got Remus." 

  "Peter," I whisper, "They will never forgive me, I know that. They probably won't trust me ever again. I need you to do me a favor."

  "No, I'm sure they'll-"

 "Peter," I beg and he falls silent. "I need you to find a way to help Remus during the full. Can you do that for me?"

  "S-Sure, but Rose-"

 "Promise me, Peter," I say, "Promise me you'll find a way to help him."

  "Okay, okay," Peter says with wide eyes, "I promise."

"Thank you," I sigh, "Go back with the others before they realize you're gone. I don't want them mad at you too."

"Peter? Did you get her- oh, hey Rose," Sirius says, stopping short of his jog and rubbing his arm in an awkward manner. I don't say anything, rather shocked that Sirius told Peter to come get me.

  "Look, I accept your apology," Sirius says, "I shouldn't have been such a prat when you came to apologize." 

  "Remus-"

 "Remus was pissed when he found out I didn't accept your apology," Sirius admits, "He told me that I was to apologize and tell you we accepted your own ap-"

  I stand up and hug him, cutting him off abruptly, "You don't need to keep embarrassing your self, you prat, I got the point a while ago."

  "Guys, stop being all cliché and let's go," James nags with a grin on his face. I smile back.