Chapter 3- The Marauders Dorm holds her scars

I skipped out of the great hall, much to the Gryffindor Prefects annoyance.

"Walk with the rest of your peers!" he finally snapped, his eyes boring into the back of my robes.

I turned and grinned at him, "Surely you out of all people, Jerome, would know that I rarely follow orders. I know this castle better then Dumbledore!"

Some of the kids gasped while Sirius, Remus, Peter and James all grinned at me. I snickered, "And that, that was my "Peeves call"."

The poloroligist (a/n: correct me if I spelt that wrong! Thanks :D) swooped down off the ceiling, throwing a bucket of freezing water at Jerome's face. I high-fived him and he went off again. I giggled and skipped off to the common room.

I looked to the fat lady with pleading eyes, "PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE let me in."

"No."

I sighed, "I'll polish your frame."

The portrait grinned, "Cocoa Curtis. The headmaster was reading some fanfictions lately."

I rolled my eyes, "Only Dumbledore would read a Fanfiction. Anyway, I'll polish your frame tomorrow after classes."

The portrait grinned and let me in. I've been in the Gryffindor common room tons of times, but this time it was different- this time I was here as a student, not because Auntie Minnie had been watching me while my dad went into the forbidden forest.

I ran up into the girls dormitory, searching the name plates for my name....only to find it with my worst enemy- Lilly Evans and this girl named Jenna. I bit my lip and opened the door, and groaned when I saw my trunk in front of the middle bed.

"Look who it is," came a snarl from behind me.

"Don't think I'm going to stay here," I snapped, glaring at Evans.

"Good," she said with a smirk and went to her bed. I grabbed my trunk and pressed the little knob on the handle, making it shrink so I could stick it in my pocket. I left the room hurriedly, and looked around the common room for Peter, or James, or Sirius or Remus.

I spotted Sirius heading up the stairs and ran towards him, "Sirius! wait!"

He turned, "What's up Rose?"

I looked at my feet as I felt heat rising to my cheeks, "You and Peter, James and Remus share a dorm, right?"

Sirius nodded, "Yeah, we kinda scared the other kid in there with is out, I think his name was Frank or something."

"Evans is in my dorm, do you think I could stay with you guys?" I looked up and gave him my biggest puppy eyes, "Please?"

Sirius put a hand over his eyes, "Put those eyes away! You can stay with us! MERLIN!"

I giggled and grabbed his hand, "Come on then!"

Sirius ran up the stairs with me, and we headed to the first door, with the names Sirius Black III, James Potter, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. My name magically formed right under Remus's, R.Rose Hagrid.

Sirius opened the door, "Welcome to the Marauder's Dorm!"

Remus looked up in surprise and grinned at me, "Hey Rose."

James smashed his head on the top of his bed, "Shit! Oh hey Rose."

Peter grinned and tossed me a chocolate frog,"Welcome to the Marauders Dorm!"

I laughed, "Who came up with that name?"

Remus blushed, "Me. James and Sirius originally wanted to call it 'The Pranksters of Doom and Chocolate's Dorm'."