Chapter 27: The Ultimate Prank Part Two

(Love the cover? @redblacklady made it! Check her out!)

    I barely was able to get up after I fell over. James was supporting most of my weight.

  You're probably wondering why this alteration is necessary, right? Well, this so called "prank" isn't actually a prank. A week ago, I managed to find a book on Animgui in the back of Aunt Minnie's office (she has yet to realize it's missing, I replaced it with a copy of "Dingy and the Mouse Lord" with the old book sleeve on it). I gave it to Peter who excitedly told James and Sirius, but took the credit for himself. I let it slide, but Peter taking credit like that made me feel rather betrayed, even through I planted the idea in Peter's head, he took the book I found and told Sirius and James that he found it. But, whatever. Anyway, so after Sirius and James told me that they would need help to make the full moons easier for us, I volunteered to be a test subject for the first part- altering Euphoria so they can see what their inner animal is. The second, involves hard to get ingredients, but when we asked Remus about it for our "prank" he said his mother might have some and that he'd get some while we where on break. The third is for the boys (Sirius, James and Peter) to use the other ingredients to allow them to access their inner animal for the first time. After that, it's just practice. Let's go back to the action, shall we?

  "Rose, you alright?" James asked.

I nod and straighten, "Sorry, just a bit dizzy."

(Note: Really short for a reason)