Yin and Yang

10 months and 3 days later

So it's been a while and a lot has changed, in both Aeryn's and I's worlds. Aeryn recently celebrated a 7 month anniversary with her boyfriend that I, Lilly, actually approve of. He is pretty cool, not perfect but pretty cool.

I have broken up with that one older girl I was dating pretty fast, since then I haven't dated at all. There have been on and off again periods of when Airy and talk. We will talk for a couple of months and then not talk for a few more months.

My parent's wedding has come and gone, so has the school year. I hate school, with a passion which is odd for me. I just no longer have the energy to give a damn, I am fairly sure I am failing all my classes right now. Now I am packing for a 6-week student exchange to Japan.

I keep trying to find excuses to escape. Boarding school, international exchange programs, you name it and I have tried it. My new school isn't so bad I mean I am in 4 or 5 clubs, running half of them and I have made some pretty awesome friends. But they are different; my old friends could and still can tell what is wrong with me just through a text message. These friends never question anything which I guess is good. Don't want those asking questions about my wrists.

Yes for one of the sessions of silence between my girl and me, I went into a depression and couldn't control it. We are talking right now; it is nice to hear her voice and her opinions or dark perspective on life sometimes until she over-analyzes it.

And let me just say... Insomnia sucks ass. Well here is to maybe a brighter future and a forgotten ashen past.