My Letter

Dear Airy,

            I had to write this. God and I have spoken a lot and we have concluded that this is my fault and I have to do something. Airy I have hurt you probably worse than anyone has. I cannot really express how guilty I feel, how much I regret it. There are no words for it. You know that though. I feel selfish for wanting to commit suicide. Your situation is a lot worse than mine. I worry about how badly I shattered you. I try to think of ways to heal you and I just keep coming back to one answer, leaving. Me staying has been hurting you and I just hate it! Every time my phone lights up with a text, I bounce up to grab my phone, hoping it's from you. Tomorrow I have a dance at my school till five and I am not sure how I will enjoy it with this going on. I wish I could fly to PA to tie everybody up that hurts you and leave so you need not see me but I can't yet. When I can, I will go to your school, stand in front of everyone, and get their acts together. When my Mom and her fiancé broke up, my Mom went into a serious depression. When she started to get better a year or so later she told me this, "I had to forgive myself for falling in love with the wrong man and then I forgave him for not being 'the one'." I wish I could take all the pain from you, I wish I could rewind time and fix everything but I can't Airy, I can't! I love you. Please try to have a happy life, Good-bye Airy.

                        Loved by,

                                         Lily Saint Madison