The End

We fought and we yelled. We hurt each other more. But when Air and I fight I view it as a cold sore, it's gonna get worse before it gets better. I read her many notes, her latest chapter. That's how we have been talking all week, through our books and poems. It was quite sad, the way we were acting. We both screwed up, but Air thought saying goodbye was the best thing to do. I just wanted to be friends again.

     I missed her and when she said that Dreeya was her best friend, I couldn't finish reading. I slammed my laptop closed and I cried. I laid on my Mom's bed curled into a ball and cried. For about three or four hours I couldn't do anything but cry or moan or whimper. I sounded like someone killed my family. But in fact, it was worse; I had lost my best friend and sister. I had told my mom what happened and she must have told my Grandparents because people left me alone mostly. It was seventy-something degrees in our house but I felt cold, so I was wrapped up in a thick blanket.

     Then Air tried to text me and I was so angry I yelled at her, I was mean. But then she wrote that last chapter and I made my Mom read the part to her. She got confused. Then I messaged her asking about adopting a chinchilla that was random even if I have always wanted a chinchilla it was odd. I also confused Air by asking for a hug. We are friends again.

     We told each other what had happened since we have been fighting. Then it just got better from there. I missed her so much! We are currently arguing the point of whether I need to know about her new boyfriend Jay. I think I need to know if I can kill him or not. She thinks that we shouldn't risk me knowing him. Eh, oh well.

     I have missed her and I love her so, so much. I haven't been able to stop smiling since we made up. I may never get my chance with her but as long as we are friends I don't care. I want to be in her life somehow. Air is my life and I can't lose her again.

     This is the end for now; we will never know what the future will bring. Hopefully amazing wonderful things.

                                                                   The End...For Now