s

part one.

LOU

forever seems so distant from us, we may never know it. forever comes with a price you're unwilling to pay.

my mother threatened that if we spoke again we couldn't see each other. that we would never have the freedom or opportunity to seek forever.

you obeyed her, but you ignored me.

---

i breathe deeply, seemingly trying to calm my frantic nerves. the debate will begin shortly, but i really didn't want to participate without his encouragement. unfortunately, he didn't come. i have to do my chores, was his excuse. did he even understand how much pain i suffered for him? sneaking over to his house in the dead of night because he wanted company?

nkw, you'll regret ever loving me. because when you stopped, i stopped caring if you were still breathing.

---

NKW

my fingers tap on the steering wheel softly, humming to the beat of the lively song pouring from the radio.

lou's debate is today, did she think i forgot? of course not, i was her boyfriend.

she was slightly ill tempered, but i was told that it was because of her medications. because of her issues she behaved this way.

my car abruptly stopped neatly into a compact parking slot. i locked the car and hopped out, hoping i wasn't too late before the introduction began.

---

yo yo yo here by alessia cara is very beautiful i thought it was about a mental facility before looking up that it was just her uncomfortable at a party

IT'S NOT THAT DEEP FAM