Chapter 6)

R: you know I think we'd make a brilliant couple.

F: really, do you think your mantally deranged too?

R: no because I am not.

F: incorrect, you  in face do need to be in a mad house.

R: still think we'd be sute together.

F: that's a very masculin word, cute, anyway how do you know that you have no idea what I look like there for you do not know what we'd look like together.

R: are you always this nerdy?

F: sorry I don't have a pee size brain like some.

R: were you suggesting something?

F: yes I was.

R: well it's the only pee size thing on me, if you get what I mean ;).

F: sadly I do get what you mean and I also know your lying about that, eve if it isn't pee size it's still extremely small.

R: you know your not very nice.

F: your the one who wants to get laid with me.

R: Touché.

F: I do try.

R: I think we should meet.

F: for real?

R: sure, what could go wrong?

F: you rape me?

R: I won't, besides it's not rape if you enjoy it.

F: big headed much?

R: yup.

F: at least your honest.

R: so what do you think about meeting me I mean, we don't have to though it's your choice :).

F: your being nice you definately want laid -_-. I think it's too soon sorry, we should get to know each other better first just incase you don't like the look of me or something so you don't want to talk anymore.

R: so you like talking to me? Aw would you miss me? Besides I'm not shallow fairy I'm not going to ditch you because your ugly. Do you think we're going to get in a realtionship or something?

F: your intreguing but I wouldn't say I'd miss you. Please you'd pick looks over personality anyday and don't worry about your rep I know your the hook up type not relationship.

R: yes, I'm taking that as a compliment. I'd pick personality, mainly because bubbles are not attractive. Are you saying we're going to hook up now? And I'm not against a relationship.

F: it wasn't meant as one. I don't think we're going to hook up or get in a realtionship for that matter.

R: why?

F: your not my type.

R: how?

F: full of questions, your cocky, sarcastic and sex obsessed.

R: your sarcastic too and I think you'll like the fact I'm sex obsessed one day ;).

F: see what I mean?

R: sorry :(.

F: you should be.

R: I'm not :).

F: oh my god, good bye.

R: wait no

R: I am really

R: did you just log off (the other user is offline)

************************************************************************************************************

Hey,

       Sorry about the wait and this sucky chapter, I'll try to make them better.

Do you think they should meet?

Georgia