Chapter 12) Never uploaded this, probably half finished and awful

Ronny threw his school bag and black jacket (thankfully not the stereotpical bad boy leather) onto the floor and walked into what I assumed was the kitchen. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but it wasn't this. The house was modern, light coloured walls and a welcoming feeling. I followed him into the kitchen after carfully placing my bag and jacket on the floor.

The kitchen was all a light brown, light brown wooden flooring, light brown cupboards with a cream marble top. In the kitchen Ronny had his burried in the fridge and there was a small girl sitting on the island counter top. I'd guess the girl was about six, she has brown straight hair that was in pigtails, she was your usual cute child.

I could hear someone in the next room but I didn't go in to look. Ronny pulled his head out of the fridge and placed some food on the bench.

"I won't be long I just have to make Kelly and Skye something to eat. Do you want anything?" I was shocked, Ronny was the caring big brother. I shook my head then went over to see the little girl.

"Hello, I'm Faye."I smiled at the girl and she smiled back.

"Hi I'm Skye. Are you Ronny's Fairy?" My mouth fell open and my head moved to look straight at Ronny. I raised my eyebrows and placed my hands on my hips. He had told his sister about me?

"Well?" I nodded for him to go ahead and explain.

"Thanks Skye, way to make me look like a girl." I smiled and subtly high-fived Skye. I was surprised that he would tell his family about me. "Kelly, come here!"

A girl who looked about ten walked in, she also had long brown hair but it was in curls.

"Hi I'm Kelly." She smiled, both girls seemed joyful and innocent.

"Kel this is Faye! Ronny's Fairy!" Skye took a large leap off the counter top that made my heart go into my mouth. I was sure the little girl would hurt herself but she just ran over to me. The skip in her step made me smile. I wished there and then I had a little sister or two like Ronny does.

"Hey Kelly." I smiled down at her, she stuck a small delicate hand out for me to shake and smiled up at me.