Chapter 7)

R: I was serious about us meeting up.

F: I know you were, and I was serious about not being your booty call.

R: What if I told you I don't want to hook up?

F: I'd think you were lying, all you've talked about is us hooking up.

R: humour me, would you be interested if I didn't want to hook up?

F: I don't know, what else would we be, friends? I know you said you not against relationships but you don't seem like the settling down type. Your a teenage guy, or at least that's what you've told me, your going to have raging hormones and want to bang me.

R: First of all, I could settle for friends. Secondly, I've never had a proper relationship but I'd be willing to give it a go and does that mean you want a relationship from me? Thirdly, I'm a teenage guy, I swear. Finally, someone thinks they're attractive.

F: I never said I wanted a relationship since I barely know you. Actually scratch that I don't know you in real life. Guys use their own hand which isn't attractive so I'm sure I'd be a step up from your hand.

R: I want to get to know you though. In real life. Someone likes to be blunt.

F: Maybe. I know right, it's one of my many talents.

R: look fairy I really want to meet.

F: Ugh I don't know R, everyone's always telling you not to meet guys you met online.

R: but we didn't meet online, not really. We met on the schools iPads.

F: I still don't know.

R: Would it,and you feel better if we had precautions?

F: I'm listening?

R: Technically your reading.

F: This is not helping your case.

R: Right, sorry. We could meet through the day, in a public place where lots of people would be able to see us. In plain sight somewhere, you can have your phone ready to call the police at any moment. We don't have to be alone until you feel comfortable.

F: Wow for a moment there I thought you really cared. Then I remembered this is all so you can get in my pants.

R: Please, I'm being 100% serious. I do care.

F: okay then. Next week, Monday to be exact. Meet me at the park opposite school at 5, I'll wear a blue jumper so you know it's me. As for now I'm leaving, lessons await. See you then.

R: it's a date.

F: it is not a date.

R: whatever you say fairy.

I returned the iPad to the rack and walked off to my next lesson, English, fantastic. It was Friday so I had all weekend to bottle it and not turn up. I had three days to realise that this was possibly the worst idea I had ever had.

*****************************

Hey guys,

I haven't updated anything in months so I thought I'd update this since I don't write a lot. Sorry it's short again.

Tell me please what you expect from their meet up.

Thanks,

Georgia.