Chapter 6

When Emma got inside the house, her parents were sitting in the kitchen. She tried to sneak her way up to her room, but she was caught.

"Emma how was the date?" Mary Margaret asked.

"It was fine, except Neal showed up."

"He what? What happened?" David asked with anger and panic in his voice.

"Well he pinned me against the wall, but Killian caught him, and punched him over and over again."

"Is Killian okay?" Mary Margaret asked.

"He's fine, but you should have seen Neal. Killian has a lot of strength."

"Alright, well as long as you and Killian are okay, but if he comes after you again I'm calling the police." David said.

"Thanks you guys. Night. Love you." Emma gave each of her parents a hug and went up to get ready for bed. After she took her makeup off and crawled into bed, she got a text from Killian.

'Hey, what are you doing?'

'I'm skydiving Killian.'

'How do you get cell service that high in the sky?'

'What did you want?'

'I wanted to talk to you. I'm bored.'

'And I'm tired.'

'Can you come over?'

'Killian it's one in the morning.'

'Can I come over?'

'Now it's 1:01'

'I'll bring food.'

'What restaurant is open at one in the morning?'

'I don't know, but I'll find one. What would you want?'

'Surprise me.'

Emma went downstairs to unlock the front door and went back to bed. Fifteen minutes later she heard the door open and gently close.

"Are you sleeping love?" Killian asked.

"No. I can't." Emma said.

"Well I didn't know what to bring you, so I bought this." Killian said and held out a bag of chips. It was the exact kind that she liked too.

"How did you know that these are my favorite?"

"I didn't, they are my favorite too."

Killian laid down next to Emma and got underneath the covers. She laid her head down on his chest and he put his cheek on her head.

"We haven't even gone on a second date and we are already cuddling in my bed." Emma said with a smile.

"Let's not and say we did." The smirk was noticeable as he talked.

"You're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot."

She looked up at him and kissed his lips. She pulled away but he quickly pulled her in again. He swiped his tongue over her lip and she let him in. After they pulled apart to catch their breaths, she put her forehead on his.