Chapter 31

"Are you alright?" Killian asked after the window had been shattered.

Emma looked down at her body to check for any cuts, but she was fine. She nodded her head and got off of him. She went over to the brick that had a note tied around it.

Neal sends a message....
Neal wants me to tell you that this is the only way for him to talk to you because, for some strange reason, he isn't allowed to contact you anymore. He says that this will not go unpunished.

"Killian it's not signed." Emma said handing him the note.

"Of course it's not. If it was we could know who exactly is doing this." Killian said.

Emma looked out the window and there was nobody there. "Why can't the school year end and we get to college already? I'm sick of this!"

He came over and brought her into a tight embrace. "I know and I'm sorry. We are just going to have to deal with it right now and hope for the best."

She wanted to argue, but knew it wouldn't help. She broke out of the hug and started to clean up the glass all over the floor. He stopped her and pushed her away. "I'm not letting you do this. You could get cut." He said.

Emma rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I think I'll be fine dad. I'm not ten anymore." She said sarcastically.

"Shut up and don't argue with me." He said playfully.

She gave up and plopped onto his bed. She laid back enjoying the peaceful moment until it could have been destroyed again. A few moments later, she felt the mattress sink beside her. She turned her head and saw Killian staring at her. "I could have cleaned up the glass." She said.

"I know love." He said then hugged her.

He started to kiss her, but she pulled away. "We have to pack."

"I know but let's do this first." He went to her neck, but she quickly pulled away again.

"I'm not in the mood."

"Fine. You win this round Swan."

"And you'll lose the next one too Jones."

They finished packing up his bedroom, then borrowed Liam's truck to haul everything over. Anything that was too big for the small room was taken to the Storybrooke storage facility. After getting the bed made again, they put a few of his decorations on the walls to make it more of his place too.

"Are you sure your mom is okay with this?" Emma asked.

"No but she was about to kick me out anyway." Killian said.

Emma nodded her head.

"Well now that we are done, and alone..." He trailed off and raised his eyebrow into one of his signature smirks.

"No. I'm not in the mood."

"Is there something you aren't telling me?" Killian asked.

Emma looked up at him. "No. I- I just don't want to. Not now, maybe tomorrow."

He nodded his head knowing it was something more, but he decided not to ask her.

Later that night while Killian was in the shower, another not was slipped underneath the door. 'Well at least it's not a brick flying through the window.' She thought as she was walking towards it.

"I'm not done. He will be mine." Was all it said. It wasn't signed but Emma knew who it was from.

She was so caught up in the letter that she didn't hear the footsteps walking up to her from behind. Killian read the note over her shoulder. "Well that's not good." He said.

She jumped at the sound of his voice. She turned her head and saw that he wasn't in anything but the towel that was around his waist. "When is it ever?" Emma asked throwing it away.

"Swan maybe you should confront her." The water droplets glistening on his shoulders made him even more attractive then he normally is.

"I don't want to." Emma complained.

Killian spun her into his arms and he put his head on her shoulder as his arms were wrapped around her stomach. "Please? Make her stop."

"You know as much as I, that she won't no matter what." Emma said.

"Aye you're right. Tell me, what do you want?"

Emma looked him in the eyes. "You to put clothes on. You are way too distracting."

"I meant to eat." Killian said rolling his eyes.

"How about fish."

"Since when do you like fish?"

"I don't. God Killian you are my boyfriend you should know that I want a grilled cheese and onion rings." Emma said playfully.

Killian rolled his eyes again then went into the bedroom. When he came out a few minutes later, he was fully dressed so he could go into the diner to get her her food. While he was gone, she worked on her homework. Pebbles began to hit against her window. At first she ignored it, but the annoying tinking of them hitting the glass became unbearable. She threw the book across the room and went over to the window. She opened it with force and looked out, but there was nobody there. She slammed the window shut and went back to her homework. Killian came in ten minutes later with her food and a hot chocolate with cinnamon. Emma snuck away after she ate and opened the box that she hid in her bedroom closet. Inside the shoe box, was about 500 dollars. She was saving it up for prom. She counted the money before putting 20 more dollars in. She turned her head around to make sure that Killian wasn't there, and sure enough he wasn't. That night, as soon as their heads hit the pillows, Emma and Killian fell asleep.

Killian again woke up in the palace. He appeared in the same clothes as before. He walked down the hall, and the beautiful princess was there again.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Killian. Who are you?" He asked.

"Emma. Princess Emma Charming." The princess curtsied.

"What am I doing here?" Killian asked walking around the room.

"You tell me. A strange man walked into my bedroom. I had nothing to do with it."

"And you don't seem frightened."

"You aren't armed, at least I don't think you are. I can protect myself anyway."

"Can you tell me princess, how do I get back?"

"I don't know. However you did last time. You faded when you left."

Killian nodded his head. Suddenly the balcony doors opened, and in came a familiar face, and the body was dressed in leather.

Killian woke up with a jolt. "If this shit is real, Princess Emma is in trouble." He said to himself.